• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Le Petit Prince V6F 3777-06 Chrono thoughts.PICS HEAVY + UHD MOVIE from butique.

shewie

Renowned Member
27/9/14
London
Hi Guys. So I Finally decided to create this topic because I'm deeply thinking about getting this one for myself and I couldn't find the asnwers for my questions which crossed my mind recently

Decided to visit local butique located in Dubai Mall to experience this watch on my own wrist.

It was absolutely incredible and remarkable experience to see Chronograph and Automatic on my wrist and feel this whole thing realted with this particular watch.

Actually IWC discontinued production of the Le Petit Prince ed. this particular edition is finished.

I recorded this video to show You and the other potentional Le Petit Prince enthusiasts how does this watch looks like in practice in high definition, now will be much easier to see the details when compared to the Reps offered by KW/V6F for example.

I recently found on Intime.co updated V6F Petit 377706 called "Rose Gold", at the first sight looks the same but when u look closely You will see the differences, cp aplication for example, numerals Swiss made, font.

It looks like The "Rose Gold" edition has implemented improvements over the stainless steel edition.

I don't know if its just matter of pictures uploaded by Ryan but we can see with naked eye differences in quality between those two.

pilot-chrono-le-petit-prince-v6f-1-1-best-edition-rg-case-blue-dial-on-brown-leather-strap-a7750.jpg
pilot-chrono-377706-le-petit-prince-v6f-1-1-best-edition-blue-dial-on-brown-leather-strap-a7750.jpg

The gen, picture taken by me yesteday. PIC HEAVY
CgtFFml.jpg

We can see that the V6F Rose Gold plated Stainless Steel edition Dial looks much better in comparision with the gen in almost every way than the "older" SS edition.

KW has made some improvements? Or it's just a matter of this example watch?

I'm aware of 6'o clock faux movement. Purple AR.

I don't know much about the sunburst and the "in hand" quality of the dial, any opinion would be helpfull.

What do You think guys... what is Your opinion?

Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks.

peterpl

Put Some Respect On My Name
24/7/11
1) Its exactly the same dial - there has been no updates
2) 6 subdial is not faux. It works. Its the hour counter for the chrono.

elconquistador

Certified
10/6/10
Can't wait for the stainless to be back in stock.

Peter, want to sell me yours?

peterpl

24/7/11
I dont have 1 anymore either. I gave mine to my mate and now I am waiting for it to be back in stock also. LOL

shewie

Renowned Member
27/9/14
London
Probably new batches are better than the first ones because I see the significant difference in cp application font thickness and the lume which u can see on ryan's website.

cagado12

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/4/12
Do you think Ryans Latest V6F is the best bet for this watch?, i love this particular IWC, let me know!

noctus

Known Member
22/12/14
V6F is out of stock everywhere . Nobody knows if and when its back in stock.

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
I noticed its back in stock on kens site

S???R?I?????

peterpl

24/7/11
I just ordered one as well. They are back in stock

higginsd

I'm Pretty Popular
31/10/12
I'm looking forward to your report about any noticeable changes of the new batch, Peter!

shewie

Renowned Member
27/9/14
London
I would love to see some QC pics since noone got the watch from the new batch yet.

peterpl

24/7/11
Got one of the new batches today. I cant remember my old ones but I forgotten how beautiful it is.

Not sure if the dial is the same. The purple doesnt seem to prominent but its night time now so will post come pics in the morning during daylight.

Maxsky

6/3/12
You have to add a decent AR job on this one and a strap cause the rep one is just garbage :)

Makes it a 650$ rep with a quite good dial, but far from a rep one :( Gen dial is just stunning !

higginsd

I'm Pretty Popular
31/10/12
Adding a gen strap is ok - or using the rep bracelet. Changing the AR makes not much sense because the gen AR and the rep AR don't have a noticeable difference.

janstood

Known Member
17/9/14
Great thread much need OP. Would be good to keep this going as we get a better idea about advances in this watch. I have one of the first batch. Love it but still struggling to find a good strap option. I would be very grateful to see other members alternative strap pics.