• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

UPO Version 2 is out

PallMall

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
16/9/14
2954359e_xxl.jpg

Gen picture for reference. He valve is wrong for sure.

lynxz3

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/5/14
Has anyone bought this?
If so whats your opinion on this VS. the V5 and LMPO?

leodavin

24/8/15

darby g

Renowned Member
23/2/15
I go away for a little bit and this finally gets released!

I was checking the omega forum for this release over and over, and it's finally happened.

I'm surprised I didn't see this on InTime's new releases section

onionlala

Horology Curious
17/9/15
Hi I'm new to this. Do sites like intime and puretime offer quality replicas as I would find from a dealer? These sites seem to be mentioned often here. It seems so far noob factory has the best PO reps?

Google search gave me sites like perfectwatches.cn, etc. Do they have poor quality replicas?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

darkelfx

Known Member
11/9/15
Hi I'm new to this. Do sites like intime and puretime offer quality replicas as I would find from a dealer? These sites seem to be mentioned often here. It seems so far noob factory has the best PO reps?

Google search gave me sites like perfectwatches.cn, etc. Do they have poor quality replicas?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do NOT buy from any random replica watch website you find on google. Only buy from Trusted Dealers on these forums or users with established sales. InTime and PureTime are both TDs on this forum and many users buy from them. I personally haven't bought from either, but plan on making a purchase soon with InTime. TBH, it's a hit or miss whether you get a quality replica or not, regardless of the dealer. Since most dealers source their watches from the same factories, sometimes it's a matter of luck. But you want a dealer that's very helpful and answers all your questions, especially if there's issues with customs, QC, etc. I would recommend InTime because Ryan is great and always fast with responding.

Just do some more research and browsing on the forums. You'll pick it up pretty quick.

leodavin

24/8/15
I go away for a little bit and this finally gets released!

I was checking the omega forum for this release over and over, and it's finally happened.

I'm surprised I didn't see this on InTime's new releases section

I have asked both TD and IT, and they can source it for the same price range.
Very tempted for this, coz I've tried crpo 45.5 and it looks too big and bulky for my wrist.

Leo

leodavin

24/8/15
so I'm pulling the triger and ordered it from Ryan, but I think i will get it in mid of October due to long holiday in China in the first week of Oct.
not sure if everyone would be interested in checking the QC pic [or am I allowed to post QC pic here] to study if the quality of the product and the case would be the same as it was done in the past to deserve the super rep come back.

Leo

garnier

Renowned Member
30/5/12
so I'm pulling the triger and ordered it from Ryan, but I think i will get it in mid of October due to long holiday in China in the first week of Oct.
not sure if everyone would be interested in checking the QC pic [or am I allowed to post QC pic here] to study if the quality of the product and the case would be the same as it was done in the past to deserve the super rep come back.

Leo

I am interested in the GQ pic :p because I want one

Conquerer

27/5/15
I find the 42mm too small tbqh, and I have a smaller 6.5" wrist. Love the way my 45mm Cr/TiPOs look over my 42mm V5/LMPOs, at least in size.

darby g

Renowned Member
23/2/15
I just figured I'd get one of each model, an LMLE and UPO. Considering they're both the best closed case-back Planet Ocean reps, why not?

The UPO in orange is calling my name, I think it would add some nice color to the watch-box next to the Black Bay Red.