• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Skyland avenger V2 and V4

kp323

Renowned Member
1/3/15
Hi,

I have 2 skylands right now, a White V4 and an Grey V2.

The white in a polished bracelet was too Shiny for everyday use. I took it off and put a Gen Pro 1 rubber and she looks awesome. The white dial has a little hint of silver in real life, but in pictures it just shows really white. The grey dial works with all straps, its currently on a grey and black nato.

I couldn't tell the difference between them, except for the hands on the v4 is correct for the white dial but incorrect for other dial colors. The hand color is correct on the V2. Can anyone share the difference with me?

I only have 1 quick cellphone pic:

Fake_da_Funk

Renowned Member
16/3/15
Hey bud do u know if the rubber deployment buckle would fit on a 22/20 leather Breitling strap? There is a strap from Rios on Panatime I wanna grab but wasnt sure if it fit or not

kp323

Renowned Member
1/3/15
Hey bud do u know if the rubber deployment buckle would fit on a 22/20 leather Breitling strap? There is a strap from Rios on Panatime I wanna grab but wasnt sure if it fit or not

I believe they are different but I'm not 100% sure.

Fake_da_Funk

Renowned Member
16/3/15
I think u are likely right because i have never seen anyone with that buckle on leather

kim.lee

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/15
The white one is beautiful, the grey is ugly. Please sell me the grey one. Thanks.

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
Do you have the bracelet for it? If so would you like to sell it?! Lol :) Just a bracelet is what I need...