• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Most popular dealer?

egroegart

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/7/13
What are you all using to get replicas?

Third person that asked this within an hour tonight. Use any of our dealers. they are all here and all trusted dealers for a reason. They all get the same exact watches from the same exact places. Read our dealers reviews and choose the one you feel suits you best. good luck and welcome.

D

d4m.test

Cheapest? Fastest shipper? Best communicator? Nicest website? Best for ultimate releases? Best for Panerai? Nicest qc-pictures?

What would You do, if told that the most careful dealer is the slowest shipper (because he goes 10x to the market to select a real good watch), has no communication (because he is either on the market or testing the watch instead of in front of the pc), sends no qc-pictures (because there is no need for it) and doesn´t even maintain a website (to keep the cost and prices lower) and never will be popular because ppl don´t value his flawless watches and all the care put into the pre-selection, they just want everything else done - fast.

Just to say, imho You should try out several and check which one works best for You, it doesn´t really matter with which one You start: http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/forumdisplay.php/168-Trusted-Replica-Dealers

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
There are plenty just do research and go with the one you feel comfortable with after you fire off a few emails. They all get the same watches. They have different prices slightly so that could be your goal? Look who won the 2014 dealer award and see what happens. They get my vote... ;) but I'm biased. Lol

porsche356

Known Member
23/11/07
i use money to get replicas mainly, though i have friends who've obtained them using M2M trades.
I've only offered members of the fairer sex certain trade offers in exchange for wearing one of my reps for a little while.