• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

You know what sucks about forums in general?

PixelLoupe

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/6/14
<begin rant>

Everyone tells you to search instead of posting questions, BUT THEN when you search, all you find are threads asking same question.. and the only replies it has are people telling OP to search instead of asking questions. GAH.:ffuu:

/end rant

D

d4m.test

.... and than after reading 100´eds of pages You make Your wishlist, You know what You want.... and contact the TDs:

- no, the Omega LMPO is sold out
- oh no, the Breitling Superocean Heritage V2 - now that is sold out for sooooo long
- can get the Fa. Jones, but no decorations on movement

Yes, it´s fun:) You also need persistence, it´s amazing what can be found on the journey....

ukmhe

Horology Curious
7/5/15
<begin rant>

Everyone tells you to search instead of posting questions, BUT THEN when you search, all you find are threads asking same question.. and the only replies it has are people telling OP to search instead of asking questions. GAH.:ffuu:

/end rant
Did you search to check there hasn't been a previous rant about this. [emoji39]

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
I really don't 'search' around here. I simply look around. Everywhere around. Here, there, everywhere !! And when I see something, I SAVE it !! And save, and save, and save. But I try to remember exactly when or what I save. So, when a question arises, I can pull it out ! Problem is, when I finally pull it out, takes a while, the question has been answered !! So there you go. You can try my method, it may work for you. But when you finally find a solution to finding things fast, then let me know, so I can save it !!

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
I find that when I search for anything on here all the results are from sale ads that are usually 20000 years old..

Lodainn

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/2/15
I have to say this is one of the more helpful boards I've come across on the web. There are a lot of repeated questions. There are a lot of 'search' replies but there's are also a lot of people happy to share their knowledge... Again.
... And again.
Repeated questions are also an opportunity for people to step up from being askers to being sharers. You can't be an expert when you start out but you can help out the noobs once you've you've been around awee while!

bRONX

I'm Pretty Popular
5/3/13
google

(insert search) site:replica-watch.info

that will ONLY show results off RWI

Roluks

Known Member
4/4/15
Maybe you asked for the best sub out there?

Just kidding, the google way is the way to go!