• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Fully Modded ROO SS Diver Project D.

tinitonsi

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
21/3/14
Hello Guys

Today i wanna share with all of you my LOVELY:

FULLY MODDED ROYAL OAK OFFSHORE DIVER PROJECT D.

I call it PROJECT D. as for the Great watchmaker, the Best around here, Mr Domi who made it.
And, it has the following features:

Noob V5 case
Noob V5 caseback H-series
Noob V5 bezel & bezel gasket
Noob V5 screws + nuts + caseback's screws
JF V7 dial & inner bezel
JF V7 hands
Noob V5 DW
JF V7 Xtal & cyclops
JF V7 crown & dive crown @10
Noob V5 plots
Gen XS rubber strap

Now come the pics (taken from an iPhone), I hope you'll enjoy it ;)

image_zps8eqmldao.jpg

image_zpscugcqayu.jpg

image_zps8ga6ivsm.jpg

image_zps3hjzdpr5.jpg

image_zpswdxqvr66.jpg

image_zpsmwurfcvc.jpg

image_zpsmeondwa6.jpg

image_zpstf8pazzg.jpg

Thx guys for watching, I hope you like it...
Regards

tinitonsi

Patron
Certified
21/3/14
tbh, u just need a v7 with DOMI double AR...

but good build overall.
Thx mate

I have the 2xAR Xtal but I decided to keep the V7 Xtal on it (for now) as it's not so bad ;)

mark3

Renowned Member
27/7/14
Fantastic build; the best of both versions in 1 watch! Congratulations. Btw, how much does the highest grade eta2824-2 installed by domi cost? And how would you compare the quality of your JF crystal compare in quality to the Noob crystal and are these both easily interchangeable with each other?

tinitonsi

Patron
Certified
21/3/14
Fantastic build; the best of both versions in 1 watch! Congratulations. Btw, how much does the highest grade eta2824-2 installed by domi cost? And how would you compare the quality of your JF crystal compare in quality to the Noob crystal and are these both easily interchangeable with each other?
Thx mate
The JF Xtal on V7 is far better than the Noob one. Reason why I'm seriously thinking if it worth the update with the 2xAR Xtal.
And yes, both watches are totally interchangeables. All parts ;)

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
Congrats Tini: a well-considered and planned mash up. Sometimes you run into minor alignment problems when using Noob tachy with JF dial, etc. The JFac glassware is clearly always superior to the Noob in clarity (except for the 3.5 cyclops, which was probably the best one ;-)). Swiss always has better "crown feel" and runs better. I only have Swiss 2824s on my 2 Divers. For some reason, though, I never upgraded my Diver past the 3.5 with mods.

tinitonsi

Patron
Certified
21/3/14
Congrats Tini: a well-considered and planned mash up. Sometimes you run into minor alignment problems when using Noob tachy with JF dial, etc. The JFac glassware is clearly always superior to the Noob in clarity (except for the 3.5 cyclops, which was probably the best one ;-)). Swiss always has better "crown feel" and runs better. I only have Swiss 2824s on my 2 Divers. For some reason, though, I never upgraded my Diver past the 3.5 with mods.
Thx J ;)

sweden

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/13
Amazing watch. Would build one myself if I had the $$$

watchaddict2

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/8/13
Where did you get the buckle from?I am willing to buy one too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
I like the video alot. The watch has more presence there.

jpohl402

10/7/12
The best Diver!
:nana:
You have great taste :biggrin-new: