• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Newly anounced: Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Concept Laptimer Michael Schumacher

tinitonsi

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
21/3/14
Impressive... But I will definitely buy a Ferrari instead of this watch ;)

ap@12

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/12/12
dial and movement is amazing, but the shape of the case is soooo UGLY

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13
Amazing, similar casing with most of the other AP Royal Oak concept watches just different style pushers and an additional one on left side of the watch... The dial and movement are amazing too ... It's a pity we can only dream of this for now , it will take years or if ever reps of any AP concept pieces are made because they are very very complicated pieces ...

mark3

Renowned Member
27/7/14
I like it... Even the case ;)

Linde Werdelin has a similar case I think... only SS.

But really hard to properly rep and I think I'd rather buy a new Mercedes and a new house instead of such a watch LOL :p

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13
Linde Werdelin has a similar case I think... only SS.

But really hard to properly rep and I think I'd rather buy a new Mercedes and a new house instead of such a watch LOL :p

Yes kinda, the Linde Werdelin case is similar but entirely different bezel and they also make use other other materials Carbon, Gold, titanium and so on not just SS

chris3007

Mythical Poster
24/8/13
A amazing piece of art!!
And a great tribute to the greatest racer ever.

Sent from my iPhone 6

jcrystal23

23/1/14
I like it as well. But not likely to see a rep. But one can hope [emoji41]

Sent from a traveling phone booth

chris3007

Mythical Poster
24/8/13
http://www.forbes.com/sites/arielad...acy-may-be-this-229500-audemars-piguet-watch/

And even a big German newspaper write about that watch. That newspaper normally don't care about watches and luxury stuff. It's the first time ever I have seen something like this in that newspaper.

c98a8f0ef579d998d51b5d517092450d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6

MADRED7

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/11
And very cool stuff on the official AP website ... all information, pictures and some cool animations and videos.

I really, really, really, really really like it, yes I do!

And this is the very first AP concept that I would think of a possible rep ... handwounded Seagull chrono movement modified, blackend ... who needs a split seconds anyway, could easily life with a fake/faux split seconds.

Let´s start dreaming!!!

Dr. Theo

D

d4m.test

Really cool. Rep-factories like a challenge - and if it´s well done there is a huge profit to be made.
For this one I would break several taboos regarding price-tag and the need for lume.... no seconds at 12 and carbon look promising:)

zero_deficit

I'm Pretty Popular
2/11/12
I thought the original concept was disgusting .... but with the GMT tourby concept, it started growing on me .... and now with the Laptimer, I'm pretty much sold

... if I had a ridiculous amount of disposable income

wooky492

Put Some Respect On My Name
21/9/12
Awesome! I love it!
It would look good with completely blackened Lemania copy.

faririchardo

Looking Around
22/5/15
Hello guys, my name is fari, i just interested to bought this watch clone or replica 1:1, but can you tell me what the difference between original and replica, about plus and minus ?