• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PAM 613 arrived today - very short review

domiffm

buffalo is sick
Patron
Certified
28/4/15
Germany
Hi all together,

this is my first post because i wanted to wait for my first rep purchase (beside purchases of some Reps in Bangkok :))

Today i received my PAM 613 from intime. It is gorgeous and i really want to thank the intime team for the first class watch, the fast delivery (to germany) and the excellent communication. I will place another order again.

Edit: How can i upload my pics? i tried with url but nothing works :-(

yk7ilp2u.jpg

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
Hi and welcome, the watch is a stunner. I think it's best for you to create an account on Photobucket, it's free and very easy to use and you'll have no problems posting your pics.

Drado

Known Member
24/1/15
Good choice ... what about the crown ... does it has a different colour then the case ( ceramic case/ ss Crown)

domiffm

buffalo is sick
Patron
Certified
28/4/15
Germany
Hi!
First of all sorry for the pics.. I will upload more pics later, but now i am on my iPad..

Yes the watch is perfect!

The crown is a litte bit darker than the case but almost not noticeable. I tried to compare this watch to pics of a gen and it's hard to distinguish for my greenhorn eyes:greedy:

domiffm

buffalo is sick
Patron
Certified
28/4/15
Germany
Hey Guys!
Sorry for being absent for a few days but here are the promised additional pictures (now i know how to upload pics in the right way :nerd:)

I am still very happy with this watch! The build quality is very impressive! Just purchased my next PAM at Intime: PAM 380 :punk:

Regards,
domi