• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Fresh out the mail box!

ElVino

Renowned Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
1/7/11
Today I received this amazing rose gold masterpiece!
babeb503217a5efedf69239a23c58d82.jpg

I just wanted to thank the forum as I owe so much happiness and joy to the great helpful members we have. Thanks to those who make RWI an amazing community!

BerryUTHMD

Horology Curious
28/12/14
Congrats! Just got a Pam myself and, you're right, they make you keep looking down. Beauty!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LPhiE

Supporter
Certified
12/12/13
It's one of those cant stop looking at my wrist moments like when I got my very first rep!

It deserves to be looked at constantly! Wear it well dude!

fire007

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
1/3/13
that is sweet, I am not a goldie guy, but this is very elegant

what is the exact model please ?

cheers

ElVino

Renowned Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
1/7/11
that is sweet, I am not a goldie guy, but this is very elegant

what is the exact model please ?

cheers

It's the 231! I have to admit I haven't been into gold for ever myself I'm just now trying to get into it and this is without a doubt the best gold watch I could've gotten super elegant indeed!!

mattapp

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/7/12
I'm so tempted to take the plunge and get a Pam. This looks very elegant, I'm a big fan of the gold.

ElVino

Renowned Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
1/7/11
I'm so tempted to take the plunge and get a Pam. This looks very elegant, I'm a big fan of the gold.

Do it! I was really hesitant at first. In fact I thought pams were ugly as hell for a while!

Rewey

Looking Around
20/5/15
I agree - it took me a while to appreciate them, but now I love them...

D

d4m.test

BEAUTEOUS, MATE! Enjoy, and we'll be looking forward to more posts in the future. Similar to eating potato chips, you can't just get by with one, heh!

dave

ElVino

Renowned Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
1/7/11
BEAUTEOUS, MATE! Enjoy, and we'll be looking forward to more posts in the future. Similar to eating potato chips, you can't just get by with one, heh!

dave

Haha oh if only you knew how many reps I've been through since I joined. This month alone I've probably purchased 6! Life is hard when your friends keep begging you to sell them your reps man!

theREALgoat

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
14/8/14
Let's see some more shots! great looking Panerai!