• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Just sayin' THANKS!!! And RWI Rocks!!!

DR3M3L

TECHMIN
Advisor
27/10/14
As I'm tinkering with another project, I wanted to take a quick second to thank all those that have been an impact/inspiration to me since I've joined RWI. I've always loved watches but never realized how much until I've found this site. Since joining Xmas Eve of last year looking for a small gift for myself, I never realized that stumbling here and making my first rep purchase, PAM005 (which I still own!!) from @Phantomtech would lead me to this hobby. I've found my true passion and I owe it to some of the followings members (sorry if I forgot!!)

- @Johnnylazar
- @stonep
- @Hdresden
- @Martycus
- @Pratt
- @Retina
- @Subjeff
- @KBH
- @rsh
- @BKuntz80
- @idinwo01
- @Raddave
- @JoeyT
- @bobandshawn

Thanks guys and thank you RWI for being so great.

***REMEMBER THIS IS A FLAMEFREE-ZONE!!! ;p

Retina

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
18/12/14
I hate you all for emptying my wallet :rofl:
Great members above who contributed greatly to modding and information on customed projects..
like to add the following members as well; [MENTION=82129]Thrasher[/MENTION]
@txrob [MENTION=73591]JAFO[/MENTION] [MENTION=10304]deejay[/MENTION] [MENTION=52904]Black[/MENTION]shark [MENTION=10304]deejay[/MENTION]
@sumitoko [MENTION=80680]gmg_3[/MENTION]
@egrogart [MENTION=93230]GrapeJam[/MENTION]

i believe above team are rolex and Panerai guys mostly, there's a great number of people in the AP section who make great mods and contributed as well..

and of course, our dear moderators and admins team
honestly, the list is incomprehensible... Too many great members who made this community great and informative

junbug5150

Supporter
24/12/14
I second that! Johnny and stone EMPTY my funds on the regular!

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
It's a pleasure to have you here guys.....glad you found us.
vil2_anglais3.gif

egroegart

1/7/13
Great members above who contributed greatly to modding and information on customed projects..
like to add the following members as well; @Thrasher
@txrob @JAFO @deejay @Blackshark @deejay
@sumitoko @gmg_3
@egrogart @GrapeJam

i believe above team are rolex and Panerai guys mostly, there's a great number of people in the AP section who make great mods and contributed as well..

honestly, the list is incomprehensible... Too many great members who made this community great and informative

Thank you Retina. That means a lot. This is a great place to be and I enjoy helping out others when I can. So many helped me out when I first joined and still help to this day. great community here.

I'm the same Junbug. always loved watches since a was a kid, but never as much as after joining here.

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
Thank you, I'm truly honored to be included in this group, I hope as time goes by I can continue make a positive impact on this forum and help anyone I can as so many of you have helped me. Thank You all for destroying any hope of early retirement.

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
Yup, lot's of guy's here will step up to inform you on the finer points of getting a "Good One" !! We are all in good company here !! Todays 'Noob" is the mentor of the future !!

Nikoteen

I'm Pretty Popular
12/5/12
Yes...some big names there......as the song says "We are family".

junbug5150

Supporter
24/12/14
Why not make this a "call out your favorite member(s)" thread??? Call 'em out! Thank them for their support!

GrapeJam

I'm Pretty Popular
8/12/14
like to add the following members as well; @Thrasher
@txrob @JAFO @deejay @Blackshark @deejay
@sumitoko @gmg_3
@egrogart @GrapeJam

Cheers mate! It really makes me feel honored to know I've made an impact in the 6 months I've been here. We've got a killer team here on the forums, I'm absolutely shocked at the knowledge on here and how much of it I've managed to absorb thanks to all of you. You've stopped me from make countless stupid purchases and have enabled me to make some great ones! Reps and watches as a whole were just an interest when I joined, now it's a full-fledged hobby!

la Fantasma

8/4/14
I second that! Johnny and stone EMPTY my funds on the regular!
Sorry for taking a good portion of your money Jun, haha. I appreciate the thanks, and you've helped me out a bunch as well man! Appreciate it, and to stone as well, he's been a giant help with parts and questions i have about builds!

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Thanks mate and thanks to all those that got a mention in the OP, that's the kind of help and guidance I love to see going on. It's what makes this place worth the effort.

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
I think another person who has great talent and is very helpful is [MENTION=15344]TAGfan[/MENTION] and should without a doubt receive high mention.

tchockie

Renowned Member
2/5/14
Reading that list looks like the MVP All-Star Roster for RWI! I've read so much stuff from everyone in this thread, including OP, which has been the most illuminating educational experience ever. You guys are freaking awesome.

This forum really is a one of a kind... I've never seen a forum that helps so much and looks out for one another like we do here. It's really a pleasure to be here with you guys!

RWI ROCKS

:punk:

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Holy Guacamoly,

Ive been put in the company of some pretty heavy hitters there, and i too, owe many thanks to most of those mentioned here.

Great bunch of guys there !

And a great bunch of guys not mentioned there too !

These guys, and our most cool admin/mod team make this place one of the most wonderful and fun places on the net !!!

I have never had so much fun at any other forum !
EVER !

This whole crew kicks azz !

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Why not make this a "call out your favorite member(s)" thread??? Call 'em out! Thank them for their support!

Ok heres my list....In no particular order
Trailboss
Joran
Bonesey
RSH
KBH
Thinkbachs (miss ya bro )
Mclarendude
Egroegart
Retina
Darthalex
Steelfish
Cybee
ado213
indinwo01
smoke
Alan @ Offshore/Watchbits (RIP Brother, and God bless)
Ssteel
Subjeff
R2D4
BKLM
TC
Q5?
Panermaniac
Santre22
Angus @ Puretime
Strodda
Cwazy1
pugwash
P4GTR
PBDad
TXRob(the NOOB messiah)
Trevor
paulc1
and the list goes on.....please excuse me guys if ive forgotten
to list you, because i know i have forgotten some of the cool dudes
who have helped me out in the past ......You all rock !

EDIT: occb2