• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Help ordering a Hublot Tourbillon Skeleton RG

Jacko1234

Looking Around
29/4/15
Hi,
This is my first thread so i'm hoping i've posted it in the right place.

I'm looking to purchase a Hublot Rose Gold Tourbillon skeleton like "Whyser" one in this thread

http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/73914-My-Hublot-Rose-Gold-Skeleton-Tourbillon

Can anyone recommend a good supplier? Also from what i can see, it doesnt look possible to buy one with a RG Bezel rather than the ceramic one? Could any also recommend a place where i can find a good quality RG Bezel to fit to it?

Many Thanks

Jack

dave2889

Renowned Member
7/10/14
Hi! Try sending a picture of it to one of the TDs here on the forum. I've always used Lucy personally; she's great and has a very strict quality control process before she sends out the watches.

A quick scout across some of the TDs' websites (you peaked my interest with this watch - it's beautiful!!) and Ryan @ InTime seems to be able to get hold of it. It's not one of the cheapest reps about ($768) but for a fully functional flying tourbillon I'd say that's not too bad!

GL! :)

Jacko1234

Looking Around
29/4/15
Thanks for the reply! :)
With regret of sounding thick, how do i find and get hold of Lucy?

Thanks again :)

dave2889

Renowned Member
7/10/14
No worries! Glad I could be of assistance!

Lucy is known as TrueTime168 in the TD section. She really is great :) Here's a link to her reviews section - http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/forumdisplay.php/371-Sales-Reviews-Truetime168

Her email address is [email protected] and let her know your forum name when you email. Be aware though it's Labor Day in China this weekend so you might not get a reply until Monday/Tuesday time. I currently have an order in with her for a Rolex 6263, but when you do get a reply from her about the above watch please let me know here what she says! Would be keen to know!!

zenico

Known Member
18/4/15
Hi, I believe whyser's bezel and case back are custom orders so I guess they would be difficult to source for. I don't know which dealer he managed to get it from. The rest of the watch is actually available with almost everyone TD which is also what whyser used a base to start with. The one with black ceramic bezel and black pvd case back.

Link:
http://www.intime.co/hublot/1148-big-bang-tourbillon-rg-black-skeleton-flying-tourbillion.html

If you did managed to source for these parts, please kindly inform me too, I've been trying to find them! :) Have asked quite a few dealers but still to no avail.

dave2889

Renowned Member
7/10/14
Zenico - Asian7750 seems to have Hublot parts including front bezels and case backs in RG. Also has engraved rotors (not applicable for this model, i know...). Might eb worth a look there to see if he has what you're looking for?

ukbondraider

20/9/14
Ive got the RG skeleton and the black skeleton. Would buy stainless steel too but it is out of stock.

The cheapest place will be Ryan at intime.co

I bought separate bezels and casebacks from Puretime. I icebanged my black skeleton and have a RG bezel for the RG skeleton. However have kept the black bezel on the RG skeleton as it looks too loud in full gold The black bezel tones it down a bit and makes it more wearable everyday.

I have also replaced both casebacks with V6 SS and Gold casebacks. For me the skeleton tourbillon caseback is awful with the shoddy white print.

Love the watch and even bought gen Hublot boxes to house both in.

Pauly404

I'm Pretty Popular
17/7/14
I'm looking for a Hublet Tourby as well. They are hard to find. Please post if you find one in stock.