• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

1st buy from toro

ChrisM305

Supporting Vendor
16/4/15
Hi their all you good people of this awesome community of helpful, and knowledgeable poeple. I have just got my payment confirmation now 4/24 it is for my first AP it is the LBJ lebron James and I am so excited to get this master piece in my young eyes I only have 2 day dates and a milaguss that I also should be receiving shortly that I bought from rolex911 .I will put some pics and updates as I get them thank you again awesome people of this special community hope to get to know all of you at least as meany as possible .

fstyle28

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
17/12/14
Is the right place to post this?

Vorenus

15/2/15
Hey man!

Welcome fellow noob!
As people mentioned you managed to post this in sales area wich is wrong but non the less congrats to you purchase and ill see you around buddy!

ChrisM305

Supporting Vendor
16/4/15
Hey man!

Welcome fellow noob!
As people mentioned you managed to post this in sales area wich is wrong but non the less congrats to you purchase and ill see you around buddy!
Okay guys thanks for pointing this out to me as you all can tell I am a noob and still learning and very appreciate for all you guys this is a really cool community of fellow hobbyist I am very glad to have discovered and can't wait to see were this journey takes me and all the good people I hope to get to know a little better thank you again and I promises to post pics minute I receive them.

Chris

ChrisM305

Supporting Vendor
16/4/15
I also guess I could update purchases with rolex911 is all confirmed tracking # has been sent just gotta wait on mail now as for toro he sent me QC pics and I sent confirmation yesterday morning will keep posted .

Chris

Capt. Obvious

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/5/13
Exciting times ahead! Congrats and welcome! Post pics when you get the goods!

ChrisM305

Supporting Vendor
16/4/15
Exciting times ahead! Congrats and welcome! Post pics when you get the goods!
Yes very exiting I love this feeling I get wen I'm thinking about them being in my possession .you can definitely count on me posting pics the moment the boxes arrive [emoji16] .I also would like to add that toro has been awesome with his info and responses to this moment so thanks toro.

Chris