• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

JF Audemars Sincere Boutique Edition

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
Are they actually going to release this before CNY? The video has been up for a couple of days, but not listed yet. I assume they are correcting things before the release... I really want this one and am already getting a gen grey hornback to go with it [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ap@12

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/12/12
anything heard when it will released??

TONTCPAD

18/2/13
The gen is certainly a looker. Nice combination of materials and colours

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
I got the strap already... Lol no news on release

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rnrprof

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
24/3/14
United States
All of my TDs say "not available" and that the "boss" isn't talking to them these days- All of a sudden production of new models for Jfac has come to a halt- wonder if there is some more police stuff going on over there now- most stuff I am ordering is taking way longer than it did 6 months ago

MADRED7

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/11
Ahaa, now we are talking. Thx for the direct link.

This one looks promissing, only things they need to take care of is the bezel and endlinks .... both are Tantalium with the gen. The rep can use Titanium to achive the darker grey look.

That one can be a hotseller for all white dial lovers, but will be a shopkeeper if the factory does not take care of the above!

Dr. Theo

MADRED7

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/11
BTW.... the gen came with a rubberised calf in black. Hope they only do the light grey version as the dark grey dial version of the Sincere looks like any other standard grey Themes.

jonnybaws

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/14
Ahaa, now we are talking. Thx for the direct link.

This one looks promissing, only things they need to take care of is the bezel and endlinks .... both are Tantalium with the gen. The rep can use Titanium to achive the darker grey look.

That one can be a hotseller for all white dial lovers, but will be a shopkeeper if the factory does not take care of the above!

Dr. Theo

I see what you mean, they could get away with a Ti Bezel.. and agreed, the end links look Ti/Tantalum as well...

IMG_3744.jpg

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
All of my TDs say "not available" and that the "boss" isn't talking to them these days- All of a sudden production of new models for Jfac has come to a halt- wonder if there is some more police stuff going on over there now- most stuff I am ordering is taking way longer than it did 6 months ago

The rep factory show raids were pretty hard this year. My latest order has been on standstill for the last few weeks. Did not hear that the "boss" is not talking to TDs.