• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PP Nautilus MYOTA or A2824 or SW2000

mcc92

Looking Around
29/4/14
Hi guys, I am thinking about buying one and had a research but couldnt find something about this. Which one would you choose and why?

BTW, is there grey dial on genuine ones or its just developed by replicas?

Thanks

raizer

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/2/15
The Miyota has an Engraved Caltrava symbol along with a nicely decorated movement. BUT i'm pretty sure it has the wrong hour/minute hands.

mcc92

Looking Around
29/4/14
What about the dial guys? does gray dial exist on genuine pp 5711? Or its just about replica? tnx

Laz730

Known Member
5/12/14
What about the dial guys? does gray dial exist on genuine pp 5711? Or its just about replica? tnx

The grey dial only exist on replicas and the hour/minute hands are wrong on the miyota. But the miyota is the closes version to a gen. I would go with the miyota and switch the hour/minute hands.

couvreur

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
29/6/12
Actually, grey dial only exists in Gen white gold nautilus, and this version is only sold on strap, not bracelet.
Hands are indeed wrong on the Myota, but dial is much better than SW200. If you are lucky, you can source hands from a low beat 21J version and have them fitted on the Myiota....