• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW WBK Seadweller 116600

Soxxgo2

Renowned Member
2/2/15
Phoenix, AZ
New WBK Seadweller just got here! I immediately put it on a leather band which I just got today as well. I love the combo. What do you guys think?? The watch is excellent and I'm very pleased with the overall quality. The bezel lines up nicely, rehault is well centered, lume is decent, and it's a great overall piece. The only issue is that the dial is not matte like it's supposed to be, but it doesn't bother me at all. Stan sent this on Saturday and it got here today! Excellent service from a stellar TD.

Thanks WBK!

Enjoy the pics!

2OU5V8Vl.jpg

qwRDZqbl.jpg

vE6VlBfl.jpg

aekYpYhl.jpg

Shooboo

Renowned Member
8/9/13
i like it
i had a similar strap on my dssd :)
ive always preferred strap over bracelets

Soxxgo2

Renowned Member
2/2/15
Phoenix, AZ
Yeah, especially during the hot months. And in Phoenix where I live, that's damn near every one!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

tom_cat

I'm Pretty Popular
4/7/13
New WBK Seadweller just got here! I immediately put it on a leather band which I just got today as well. I love the combo. What do you guys think?? The watch is excellent and I'm very pleased with the overall quality. The bezel lines up nicely, rehault is well centered, lume is decent, and it's a great overall piece. The only issue is that the dial is not matte like it's supposed to be, but it doesn't bother me at all. Stan sent this on Saturday and it got here today! Excellent service from a stellar TD.

Thanks WBK!

looks very nice mate, love your strap. where'd you get the strap from, if you dont mind sharing?

tchockie

Renowned Member
2/5/14
that is beautiful. i'm going to have to get one of these from Stan...

BJohson

Looking Around
30/11/14
Can anyone compare this to last year's model? I'm on the fence about getting one but I'm not quite sure if it's worth the $100 increase.

Soxxgo2

Renowned Member
2/2/15
Phoenix, AZ
I think it's a great value. If you can look past the non matte dial. The one in the pictures on WBK's page is definitely a different watch. Mine has the correct caseback too and not the lame sticker.

electric

I'm Pretty Popular
14/11/12
How do you feel about the gasket height on this watch? How close to gen is it? I love this rep, GREAT strap!

Soxxgo2

Renowned Member
2/2/15
Phoenix, AZ
How do you feel about the gasket height on this watch? How close to gen is it? I love this rep, GREAT strap!
The crystal height is definitely lower than gen on mine. But it may vary from rep to rep. I would say mind is 1mm shallower than it should be.