• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Watch modders & service in Eu for PAM'S?

shayer

Horology Curious
24/5/12
Hi i'm looking to mod my PAM 111 and get it serviced. But having a hard time to find anyone willing to do this in EU. Who are you guys using to get mods done here in Europa?

Mods i am trying to achieve is:

Case polishing
AR mod
Inca-block
Service movement and clean dial ( Lots of dust from previous local watch smith fix )

Thanks in advance!

bro708

Known Member
21/2/15
Read great stuff about Domi on here but I think he has quite a long waiting list. Alex (ukwatchservices) has my 164 as we speak but he only does servicing, not modding and is also not taking new work at the moment because he's busy.

SSTEEL is probably your best bet IMO, not used him myself as yet but he has a ton of great feedback on here, he's based in Finland but from the UK so English is his first language and he does servicing and some modding also as far as I can tell.

Hi i'm looking to mod my PAM 111 and get it serviced. But having a hard time to find anyone willing to do this in EU. Who are you guys using to get mods done here in Europa?

Mods i am trying to achieve is:

Case polishing
AR mod
Inca-block
Service movement and clean dial ( Lots of dust from previous local watch smith fix )

Thanks in advance!

shayer

Horology Curious
24/5/12
Ive got some responses from tr0y who is based in germany and also from dochere2 (please excuse if i have spelled wrong)
with some great offers. I want to thank the community for the quick reply´s and help and i think i have all the information i need to get my PAM sorted!

Thanks again guys for your time

panasol

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/11
EU
Ive got some responses from tr0y who is based in germany and also from dochere2 (please excuse if i have spelled wrong)
with some great offers. I want to thank the community for the quick reply´s and help and i think i have all the information i need to get my PAM sorted!

Thanks again guys for your time

Dochere2 is located in the US...great modder but outside the EU unfortunately....:(

Bilko

Alfaholic
16/6/09
Dochere2 is located in the US...great modder but outside the EU unfortunately....:(

Dont let being outside the EU put you off, great modded and watch smith, I,ve used him without fault, just takes a few more days return that's all.