• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Any issues with Tony?

rockstardc

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/2/14
I've been a loyal buyer from Tony, at least 5 watches from him in the last year or so. Unfortunately, my last interaction with him has been very poor, no replies since end Feb which is very unlike him.

I'm worried that something has happened to him but if anyone has had a conversation with him in the last 2 weeks, it would help me greatly to know he's alive and kicking.

Thanks!

zero_deficit

I'm Pretty Popular
2/11/12
Your email might have got lost within the backlog from the Chinese New Year. Send him another email, and if you don't get a reply within a decent amount of time or so, open up a Helpdesk ticket (big red button you see at the top of the forum)

rockstardc

12/2/14
Yeah. I've dropped him easily 4 emails since then. Will try again. Thanks

soappy92

Looking Around
5/2/15
Hi, I received a watch I ordered earlier from Tony. My order date was way back in February 15th and it took almost a month and a half. He said there is something wrong with the custom and it takes longer for the sorting item to get shipped. Just be patient?

twit_xp

Horology Curious
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/3/15
I ordered from Tony in mid March. Took about a week and a half from ordering to get my watch

mandla

26/12/09
I've just ordered from Tony. He's given me a tracking number that registers as invalid. Emailed him in three times for the past 4 days. No response. It's this normal? Very annoying and worrying

chronomatic

Renowned Member
25/11/14
I've just ordered from Tony. He's given me a tracking number that registers as invalid. Emailed him in three times for the past 4 days. No response. It's this normal? Very annoying and worrying

To get reply email from Tony need to be patience and very painful. Seem he works alone. Normally I got 6 days since payment had paid until to get QC pictures.