• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP Gen like..

cntrl-alt-del

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
22/3/15
What's the most gen like AP currently out?

Like with the hublots everyone says stick to a big bang v6+ whats the equivalent on the AP?

spursian

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
1/7/14
Dude, go to the AP section and use the search function. Everyone has different levels of tolerance for flaws. Best you judge for yourself after reading all the reviews from the members here. There're lots of information out there.. [emoji106]

tr0y

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
19/2/13
Who has the best sub?

I'm still surprised...again & again...

shelby1501

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/10/11
What's the most gen like AP currently out?

Like with the hublots everyone says stick to a big bang v6+ whats the equivalent on the AP?

I'll try to help. :) AP Diver V7 would be your choice if you don't mind flaws on AP ROO chronos like date moved too far to the right, higher crown position, thicker case... In that case, search for almost any model released lately by JF. For more info, like others said, search around AP section. ;) Welcome to RWI!

cntrl-alt-del

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
22/3/15
Cool, so a v7 Diver would be a good choice? I think the chronos just over complicate the rep, and just make for more tells the earlier ones with the date window to close to the bezel for example

jpohl402

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/7/12
Cool, so a v7 Diver would be a good choice? I think the chronos just over complicate the rep, and just make for more tells the earlier ones with the date window to close to the bezel for example

That sells it all! V7 Diver as you don't like the chronos. Problem solved, you will be VERY happy, and enjoy! :)

bmwmcrzy

Known Member
29/9/14
Definitely heard the diver V7 has the least amount of flaws among the APs. Still new to the rep game.

stxtf

Renowned Member
4/4/11
Diver V7, Diver FC

If you're looking for a premium Gen-like look and feel- nothing comes closer than Titanium Schumacher in my opinion. Then maybe Lebron. Both will always have rep flaws with the movement, date window placement, and the other small usuals.

bmwmcrzy

Known Member
29/9/14
I just can't believe the face dial color on the Titanium Schumacher is darker.
Is it really that hard to get the shade of gray right or they need a reason for a V2 ?

mandipan

Sic Mundus Creatus Est
Certified
18/11/13
What about 15400 Myota? I am with the same doubts!

TimeDelux

Renowned Member
10/5/14
SS Diver ist most gen like, one big thing is that the back is closed and this makes it nearly undetectable.

FC44mm is supposed to be near perfect as Panda 44mm and Schumi but there is always the issue with the date position being off a little. and the back showing a different movement which of course no one will see.

I heard that the Diver buckle can be a giveaway that its a rep so it can make sense to get a gen one ...