• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Need Help Deciding :)

timeonmyside

22/3/14
OK, I'm stuck. I want to get an Omega for my next watch but am stuck trying to figure out what I want. I respectfully ask the forum for help and guidance. I'm tossed up right now between a few watches...

Moonwatch...
2aTCIMd.jpg

Skyfall...
Ej2p6S2.jpg

Planet Ocean Ti...
iG5EKVE.jpg

First, I assume these are all 40mm?
Second, I thought there was one watch with orange numbers (12,3,6,9)?
Third, I'd like a see through backside.

Now, I'm probably going to get the moon watch at some point. Not sure if it will be the next Omega or one of the other two.

Any pros or cons on any of these watches? Many thanks for the help!

D

d4m.test

Imho either the moonwatch with a St19 movement or one of the next Bond-watches: the Seamaster 300m coaxial, looks great on NATO or leatherstrap

seamaster-300-master-co-axial-liquidmetal-v6f-best-edition-on-ss-bracelet-a8400.jpg

timeonmyside

22/3/14
I do like that watch also (uuugghh!). Do you know if that has a sandwich style dial like the panerais have? sorta looks like it.

Imho either the moonwatch with a St19 movement or one of the next Bond-watches: the Seamaster 300m coaxial, looks great on NATO or leatherstrap

seamaster-300-master-co-axial-liquidmetal-v6f-best-edition-on-ss-bracelet-a8400.jpg