• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What is Best seller/site to buy Pam 088 or 359 closest to genuine (Swiss Movement)

Mbumberg

Horology Curious
15/3/15
Looking to purchases a Pam 088 or 359, looking for feedback on what site/seller will provide closest to genuine (size, weight, markings, movement, ect.. ) prefer Swiss movement but not a deal breaker. Also waterproff to be able ti swim. And of course great customer service.

I appreciate the help.

Thank you!!!!

matthew90

I'm Pretty Popular
7/9/14
You can check Ale's guide. But I'd recommend the PAM088 GMT by Noob; it's a super rep & alternative is a H Factory 88.
Also for PAM359; I'd recommend the KW model; It's a super-rep.

You can purchase via our trusted dealers on the forum. Once you receive your watches, you can go to a local watchsmith and have it waterproofed.

bro708

Known Member
21/2/15
To find out who makes the closest copy of your watch you need to consult ALE's excellent PAMGuide which is stickied in this section, I like the reference review guide version of it best for stuff like this. Once you've decided on your factory and/or version just pick any of the trusted dealers on here that you like the look of, they're all able to get the same watches from the same makers unless you want something really unusual or exotic.

From what I've read the swiss movements you can buy pre-installed from the factories are usually just as dirty/badly assembled as the asian clones, you'd be better saving the money and either getting the watch serviced (which will include fully stripping, cleaning, oiling and re-assembling the movement) by your local rep-friendly watchmaker or if you really want a swiss movement then get the watchmaker to source and install it for you so you know you're getting a decent one.

I wouldn't swim in a rep TBH, regardless of the dealer's waterproof test pic (or printout if you buy from PureTime).

Mbumberg

Horology Curious
15/3/15
Thank you for the feedback. Any info on what dealer sells 359 KW model?

man8502

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/3/15
You can check Ale's guide. But I'd recommend the PAM088 GMT by Noob; it's a super rep & alternative is a H Factory 88.
Also for PAM359; I'd recommend the KW model; It's a super-rep.

You can purchase via our trusted dealers on the forum. Once you receive your watches, you can go to a local watchsmith and have it waterproofed.

aren't the watches already waterproofed?

DT2000

10/12/14
Hi i am also looking for a dealer how can provide me with some moded watches.....

I already checked on the TD here on the forum but i cant find what i am looking for .

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
Hi i am also looking for a dealer how can provide me with some moded watches.....

I already checked on the TD here on the forum but i cant find what i am looking for .

You need to buy the watch from a TD, then send it to a modder. No other options afaik :)

DT2000

10/12/14
You need to buy the watch from a TD, then send it to a modder. No other options afaik :)/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info , any good modder to recommend in EU ?