• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Rep Rolex Sub C Noob v5

cloudlex

Certified
12/2/15
My sub has finally arrived from Toro after the long CNY wait. This is my first ever rep and have to say i am very happy with it so far. The watch is extremely well made, from the bracelet to the satisfying clicks of the uni directional bezel. The clasp is spot on, no flaws that I can see there, glidelock working as it should. The second hand sweep looks very smooth, and the crown functions fine. Pearl also looks good to me, but havent had the chance to check out the lume yet.

Overall very happy with my first rep. I have a 116613 LN on the way too, but already thinking about selling it as soon as I get it as I cant see it being any better than this one.

DBCoopR

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/3/15
Looks great! Ordered one myself, but got the "out of stock" email this morning. So just have to wait.
Do you have a scale? I was wondering if they got the weight right (151g)?

cloudlex

Certified
12/2/15
Thanks. It will be worth the wait in my eyes. Just weighed it for u and its bang on the 150g mark for mine.

mirozel

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/8/14
hows the SEL fritment for you? Hard to tell on your pics

Hapylu

Known Member
16/1/15
EU/Poland
looks pretty nice, the only thing i dont like its SEL fitment on top since bottom looks pretty tight

anyway awesome watch, wear it with pleasure dude

GrapeJam

I'm Pretty Popular
8/12/14
Awesome watch - i'm hoping to receive my QC pics from Ryan today.. although I have the feeling I may be in for a 1-2 week delay...

P.S you may want to pick another font color next time, lol

pamegalex

Renowned Member
20/8/14
Looks good mate. TBH I can't really tell the SEL's from those pics but the DW seems a little misalign to the left?

Still a good watch and looking to get one myself too. Wear it in good health mate!

cloudlex

Certified
12/2/15
Thanks! I paid $368 plus $15 for shipping from toro.
I think it looks to the left in the cyclops because of the angle of the pic