• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Replica Audemars Piguet Jewelery – Royal Oak Offshore white gold Ring Project

tt88

㊙️ Time does not wait ㊙️
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
15/9/12
Village, of course
How much for this beauty ?

Envoyé de mon iPhone à l'aide de Tapatalk

as you all know, backdoor dealing isn't allowed here. so please don't ask/contact him regarding buying.

I believe OP is not selling them, only to show another of his hobby. :)

gochessmango

2/10/12
I would have to say, this ring project is impressive. I'm an avid AP fanatic and I love the steps DOC took to get this ring on par. With that said, I live in New York City, arguably home to one of the largest diamond district/ grey markets in the world. 47th ST in the city is called the diamond district. There are only a handful of legit casting houses, with NYC's diamond district having being home to 3 out of 4 in the US. Finding a cast for Bvlgari, cartier, tiffany, Van Cleef in these grey markets to get a "rep" made is fairly simple. And the Final cost of good is usually about 30% of it's retail at the boutique, with arguably about the same quality. Now finding an AP cast is a different story, I speak from experience.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK DOC! I love your passion for quality:02.47-tranquillity:

Doc0005

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
17/11/13
Thanks. You understand challenges. You can not compare this AP ring with cartier which is very simple to rep. Here is more challenges, but I was offended and "bad mouth" for that many times.
I started another challenging project and beginning of next year probably I will start making cufflinks too. Just for fun. I do not do this for living.
I love quality and challenges. This is hobby however I'm very busy with other personal live staff.

I would have to say, this ring project is impressive. I'm an avid AP fanatic and I love the steps DOC took to get this ring on par. With that said, I live in New York City, arguably home to one of the largest diamond district/ grey markets in the world. 47th ST in the city is called the diamond district. There are only a handful of legit casting houses, with NYC's diamond district having being home to 3 out of 4 in the US. Finding a cast for Bvlgari, cartier, tiffany, Van Cleef in these grey markets to get a "rep" made is fairly simple. And the Final cost of good is usually about 30% of it's retail at the boutique, with arguably about the same quality. Now finding an AP cast is a different story, I speak from experience.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK DOC! I love your passion for quality:02.47-tranquillity:

Doc0005

INMATE
17/11/13
Added diamond on the side. I will make it more exclusive for myself.
This is another level of AP ring.

Black AP inpired ring

137aace6de65dc3214c02de314e9ae10.jpg

White gold AP inspired ring
3e4e06722f133493fcd746b4fa31c7a5.jpg

Doc0005

INMATE
17/11/13
Still Playing with AP ring design.
This is another fantasy model design.

Doc0005

INMATE
17/11/13
Still paying with design:02.47-tranquillity:

White gold Video

Rose gold / pink gold Video

fire007

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
1/3/13
Well he obviously did business on the back on the Forum, He is now in the Brig this scammer !!!