• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP ROO Limited Edition LeBron James

MADRED7

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/11
Fact is it reflects poorly on lbj if its indeed a rep. Come on.

You´d really think LBJ gives away rep-watches of a piece he designed (cooperated at least)? LBJ is an official AP ambassador, he is not just clerk of the month!

Conclusion ... if this really was a present from LBJ to this soccer player, it is gen!
... if LBJ never did the above, we might see a rep on this pic.

Dr. Theo

detroit45

Known Member
18/1/15
IMG_6332_zps0ervx5en.jpg

Got my LBJ today. i'm looking for someone who does service on AP watches. This is the QC pic and I approved it seeing the crooked dial markers. So I now need the dial markers realigned. Can someone point me in the right direction?

tinitonsi

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
21/3/14
^^ I don't see anything wrong in this watch, mate
I would save my money for something more important.... Enjoy your watch ;)

MADRED7

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/11
Errrh ... I do not see anything crooked here, but maybe I am just not picky enough.

Dr. Theo

D

d4m.test

The 9 o'clock marker is a tiny bit out. Seriously, I wouldn't bother, unless it bugs you that bad. No one else will inspect your watch like you will. If you're happy, I'd leave it. Put the money aside for a service at a later date

firesuite

I'm Pretty Popular
30/10/12
Los Angeles
I rejected mine, 3, 6, 9 and 11 markers were all crooked, now have to wait a few days as the only thing the factory had left was rejects. :/

D

d4m.test

I rejected mine, 3, 6, 9 and 11 markers were all crooked, now have to wait a few days as the only thing the factory had left was rejects. :/

Personally I take it as good news. Then they will produce another batch with better qc maybe

detroit45

Known Member
18/1/15

I love the colors on the LBG and the strap is so awesome.. but... Ugh.. the crooked markers draw my attention every time I look at it. I thought about being picky with my TD, but every other watch has been great. This is my most expensive Rep and I wanted it to be equal quality to my other watches. I ordered during CNY and they must have done a total rush job upon resuming work. The 6 and 9 o'clock markers :( it's rather disappointing. If I don't have someone fix it, I know I'll open the damn thing myself and more than likely f it up.

Ishmael

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/3/14
I love the colors on the LBG and the strap is so awesome.. but... Ugh.. the crooked markers draw my attention every time I look at it. I thought about being picky with my TD, but every other watch has been great. This is my most expensive Rep and I wanted it to be equal quality to my other watches. I ordered during CNY and they must have done a total rush job upon resuming work. The 6 and 9 o'clock markers :( it's rather disappointing. If I don't have someone fix it, I know I'll open the damn thing myself and more than likely f it up.
I've said this before here I think, but I had to reject 3 LBJ's (because of crooked markers) from Toro before he finally went to the factory himself and hand-picked one out. I tell you if the fourth had come back similar to the rest I'd have just requested a refund. For $800+, I reserve the right to be picky. Before that I'd never rejected even one watch during QC. Let's hope they get this figured out with the next batch.

firesuite

I'm Pretty Popular
30/10/12
Los Angeles
Just received mine,

has anyone else noticed the brushing on the 3 and 9 markers is horizontal and not vertical like everything else is on the watch, when the light hits at certain angles they don't reflect like everything else, ive seen it on a couple of others that have posted on the forum. its only a small tell but its there!