• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What Rolex are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mendota

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/10/08
MN
@dbane, nice GMT!

@theo, you missed my note I typed right above the pic. 36mm. [emoji6]

DVNE

Put Some Respect On My Name
7/11/12
20150218_090120_1_zpsf10d7be8.jpg

X serial 36mm Explorer 1. <3 Lugholes.

PaulyWalnuts

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
15/11/13
USA
Gorgeous stuff guys! That Gold Air King is classy as hell Jeff!
B, that Explorer's lookin handsome
new to me Caddell Sub

jigelow

Known Member
21/9/14
Now that's an interesting piece!

Thanks, mate. When I started my first build, I was thinking of doing a 1680, but ran across this 16800 dial and thought it was really unique. I've seen some gloss gone mattes before, but never quite like this.

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
My 1675 arrived at RAs today and he will begin working tomorrow!!!! YIPPE
http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/206649-1675-Project-updates

ALSO
Today while soaking my TC V6 LN bracelet in baby oil I thought what if I pack the underside of the bezel with silicon grease??? The bezel is just a little loose and clicky not like a genuine. So from opposite the crown side I started massaging silicon grease under the bezel and turning until I had packed that baby full and guess what its a little tighter and doesn't make much of a click noise. feels much more genuine, still could be tighter, but in the real world imagine all the variations of genuines!

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
My new favourite modern watch:)

Sub-C_1335c2.jpg

Did you do that or is that the new version, I'm having pretty good luck with the Pilworx mod on my Sub C and DSSD. It really works at some angles silver grey at other white, It really looks good though I have had some fails that needed to be scrapped out and redone and I need to do the sealer but because I'm up in San Luis Obispo all next week for training I'm kinda shit outa luck for a week.

jigelow

Known Member
21/9/14
Did you do that or is that the new version, I'm having pretty good luck with the Pilworx mod on my Sub C and DSSD. It really works at some angles silver grey at other white, It really looks good though I have had some fails that needed to be scrapped out and redone and I need to do the sealer but because I'm up in San Luis Obispo all next week for training I'm kinda shit outa luck for a week.

Hand height looks very genlike to me.

D

d4m.test

Noob V5, ordered from Toro´s last EU-stock this week on Tuesday, arrived today. Starting to get quite well impressed by it: pearl/insert/crown on dial are++
Sub-C_1332c.jpg

Sub-C_1326c.jpg

Sub_C_3525.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.