• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best bracelets?

Legger

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
8/1/11
Having come to the conclusion that I prefer bracelets over leather and rubber, which reps are considered to have the best bracelets?

So far I think the following -

Omega CrPO - incoming
IWC Mark XVII
Tudor Pelagos
Tudor Black Bay

All additions to the list are welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Legger

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
8/1/11
Thanks Nikoteen. I didn't mean aftermarket bracelets, I meant which watches have the best bracelets when bought.

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
From the watches I've owned (and probably a general consensus here):

AP Diver V7 on bracelet. Wearing it right now, extremely well made.
Noob CRPO bracelet. You can actually adjust this compared to the LMPO bracelet! Well made too.
Panerai 299 (new style) bracelet. SUPER comfortable, probably the nicest bracelet I've worn on a rep.

I've also heard the Pelagos bracelet is nice for the auto-adjustment although I've heard of some of the earlier versions having some construction problems. Also the Black Bay bracelet I've heard is excellent as well.

Legger

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
8/1/11
Have you got a pic of the AP on bracelet?

D

d4m.test

The ceramic sub bracelet is adjustable without tools and fantastic,
so is the one on the DSSD.
AP 15400, expensive edition bracelet for another (with full and half links)
Hublot titanium
TAG Aquaracer Grande Date
TC sub

nikcorda

Known Member
5/12/14
i agree with your feelings, i greatly prefer a stainless bracelet over a strap.

i have a genuine speedmaster bracelet for my rep speedmaster, quality is obviously top notch and perfect.

i have a noob crpo, bracelet is absolutely amazing for a rep. honestly, compared to my gen speedmaster bracelet, the differences are so minor, i barely notice.

i hear the bracelets on the rep iwc 3777s are amazing, has to be the version with micro adjustment. no personal experience.

im on a crazy omega kick right now, and i really want an aqua terra next. ive heard good things about that rep bracelet too.

Legger

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
8/1/11
Nikcorda - I have a gem Speedmaster and the quality is amazing. I have a Noob CrPO on its way to me and can't wait to see how it is.

Let me know how the Aqua Terra is as I too am on a bit of an Omega kick.

I'll have a look at the 3777. Thanks for the info.

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
b3c3be032c74b5787f4e92f1c7413749.jpg

Legger

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
8/1/11
Nice. The only problem I have is that my wrists are too small for a 42mm AP! So annoying.