• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Sead is definitely a TD

droberts

Renowned Member
17/12/14
It was great working with Sead. I was back and forth on a couple watches for days when CNY was fast approaching. Finally decided in the watch I wanted and contacted Sead to see if he could make it happen. He pulled no punches and got me the watch I wanted and shipped out right before the CNY shutdown. No more than 10 days later I have the watch in hand. No QC pics I just told him to send before things came to a halt. And he did great. Watch is perfect and service was above par. First order with him but definitely will not be the last. If you are on the fence wondering if you should order from him, don't be. Great guy all the way around.

Farishmy

Renowned Member
29/10/14
Noob question from a noob, how can I contact him? I've heard about him several times about his excellent work. Is there an email or a website you could help me with? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

droberts

Renowned Member
17/12/14
I just pm him on here and he usually gets back pretty quick. With CNY right now you might give him some time to reply though.

droberts

Renowned Member
17/12/14
He is Super mirrors under dealers on here. In case you didn't know.