• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Malio Strap on my California #249

timeonmyside

22/3/14
I must say I am really REALLY impressed with my new Kampf Schwimmer strap from Malio Straps! The price was in my range (around $100). The watch is now much more impressive IMO than the shiny medium tan strap the watch came with. I'm happy to wear the watch a lot more often! The strap itself is very well made, the leather is pliable and it feels very comfortable to wear. I LOVE IT.

Not best pics (cell phone) but hope you like...

4irTJMM.jpg

lJnMzCv.jpg

tVYE9jv.jpg

timeonmyside

22/3/14
That is a good combo. I went with the same setup on my Cali.

Cheese, I liked yours so much and with so many options out there I decided to get the same band. Its great! Exactly what I was hoping & looking for. I will be ordering more bands from Malio.

Sirlordcomic

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
4/8/14
Nice, great combo on the 448. Love to see it "dressed down" a bit with a vintage strap. Got 5 Malios on the way myself!

jacobkr

Known Member
22/12/14
beautiful combo. i am thinking about getting callifornia for myself too

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
Beautiful strap and combo, I need to try one of these Malio's :)

timeonmyside

22/3/14
Nice, great combo on the 448. Love to see it "dressed down" a bit with a vintage strap. Got 5 Malios on the way myself!

Hope you post photos of the straps! So many choices and photos that represent and showcase the straps and combos with watches really get me thinking and help narrow down my choices on what I like and dont like.

Sirlordcomic

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
4/8/14
Hope you post photos of the straps! So many choices and photos that represent and showcase the straps and combos with watches really get me thinking and help narrow down my choices on what I like and dont like.

I will for sure. I will post a summary of my collection thus far in my welcome thread in about 3 weeks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk