• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I need help fast

Danielpetterson

Looking Around
9/2/15
I'm a replica noob and I am trying to find a good website. I don't want spend a lot on a watch now (300 max). I say this because I don't want to spend $700 and a be scammed.

so any good suggestion.

Is perfectwatches.cn good or a scam.

whoknows

13/9/13
Stan at WBK is a great dealer and all of the watches are located in the US.

revhrd

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/2/11
Whatever model you desire, search for it here. Read and learn about potential issues and flaws, and then check the Trusted Dealer section and go for it. Unless you chose m2m section because you can't wait, and that happens to a lot of us...

btw Welcome :)

eswilly

I'm Pretty Popular
2/11/14
Florida
Trusted dealers or m2m. I think, as someone that has had bad experiences ordering out of the USA, I'll only do CONUS. IMO.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

egroegart

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/7/13
Trusted dealers or m2m. I think, as someone that has had bad experiences ordering out of the USA, I'll only do CONUS. IMO.

Did you just have one bad experience? From one of our TD's that has a good reputation. And you read their reviews? You are definitely in the minority. I only buy my watches from dealers and not m2m. I have bought many many watches without ever an issue. Read reviews and choose your dealer wisely. Thousands of people can't be wrong

DreadPirateRobert

Wtb Zenith Ton Up Chrono
Advisor
13/6/14
Fire Swamp
Thousands? I thought there was like 12 of us :p

Did you just have one bad experience? From one of our TD's that has a good reputation. And you read their reviews? You are definitely in the minority. I only buy my watches from dealers and not m2m. I have bought many many watches without ever an issue. Read reviews and choose your dealer wisely. Thousands of people can't be wrong

DreadPirateRobert

Wtb Zenith Ton Up Chrono
Advisor
13/6/14
Fire Swamp
Daniel, welcome. This is a great hobby, and as one Californian to another, this is a great site to be on. If your new to the rep world, I recommend using the trusted dealers section, and ordering from WBK for your first few reps. Hes in the US, and has great prices and even better shipping. You wont be disappointed.

I'm a replica noob and I am trying to find a good website. I don't want spend a lot on a watch now (300 max). I say this because I don't want to spend $700 and a be scammed.

so any good suggestion.

Is perfectwatches.cn good or a scam.

eswilly

I'm Pretty Popular
2/11/14
Florida

Agreed.
I've purchased reps from various dealers, at the time I was not on any forums, so I don't know if they were TDs, AND I've purchased locally and don't have one to show for it. I had a gorgeous Daytona that lasted roughly a week and believe it or not, it's gotta be almost 10 years now, but I put a deposit on a wm9 before George passed so I really missed out there. I know you're a fan of Lucy and I will order from her eventually but my first purchase will, hopefully be a slightly modded m2m TC.