• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I here by proclaim the TC-NO-SHAVE-WAIT!

asdfpenguin

8/9/14
82 days...holy shit. I ordered mine (16610) mid-December and am hoping for it to arrive before mid-February....

CarlosFFF

25/6/13
He told me mine would ship on early or mid January. It's the 21st now. I wouldn't really mind, but I emailed him to enquire and received no response (five days have passed).

Ordered on Dec. 2, so we will see...

razorsedge

11/6/13
Ordered on Oct. 29th and waited 59 days. However, I have not heard anything about the LV insert yet, 85 days and counting for that.

joe_chill

I'm Pretty Popular
19/2/12
Man, my beard is already staring to itch, maybe this was a bad idea :headdesk:

PerryJ

Known Member
25/12/14
I might pull off the stache on the right. The wife was not too happy to hear that it's gonna be a month at the least before I shave. :hehehe:

I'm a month in and my girlfriend is excited about this haha. She said she might buy me another one if I keep it :) keeper....

DR3M3L

TECHMIN
Advisor
27/10/14
I'm a month in and my girlfriend is excited about this haha. She said she might buy me another one if I keep it :) keeper....

Listen, do whatever you want, but just keep in mind you need to keep that girl happy!!!! Don't loose that kind of GF :lol:

joe_chill

I'm Pretty Popular
19/2/12
He told me mine would ship on early or mid January. It's the 21st now. I wouldn't really mind, but I emailed him to enquire and received no response (five days have passed).

Ordered on Dec. 2, so we will see...

I guess you can retract 2 weeks due to christmas and new years. I talked with him yesterday so I'm confident he is doing the best he can.

joe_chill

I'm Pretty Popular
19/2/12
Listen, do whatever you want, but just keep in mind you need to keep that girl happy!!!! Don't loose that kind of GF :lol:

Certainly not over a TC and a beard. But if she likes beards AND watches, you've made it!

tamango

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/11/09
Guys give TC a break, let him do his magic so our timepieces make honour to his legend :cool-new:

Btw, when I ordered about two weeks ago, he told me that if I wanted my TC LV with the green insert, it would take longer to deliver, so I ordered mine with the black insert.
can´t wait to have it on my wrist! :p

joe_chill

I'm Pretty Popular
19/2/12
Guys give TC a break, let him do his magic so our timepieces make honour to his legend :cool-new:

Btw, when I ordered about two weeks ago, he told me that if I wanted my TC LV with the green insert, it would take longer to deliver, so I ordered mine with the black insert.

We aren't busting his balls, just having some fun waiting!

Dusk

I'm Pretty Popular
9/5/14
Gulf Coast of Florida

Yeah it's only a bit of fun mate that's all. This quality takes time we all know that :)

im still growing but may have to take it off. I'm meeting the CEO of a company that's spent around £18,000,000 with us in the last five years on Monday and I look like a rapist lol

wankerdude

Renowned Member
18/8/13
I just zipped my beard up in my pants, I can't wait until I can shave down their again.

CarlosFFF

25/6/13
@Joe, thanks for the words of assurance!

He emailed me last night saying he is ready to ship and just needed to sort out an issue with my address. Should be here this week or so! very excited.