• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Re: Patek Philippe Complications #5146G-001

DR3M3L

TECHMIN
Advisor
27/10/14
Re: Patek Philippe Complications #5146G-001

Hi,

complete rookie here. Been lurking around on this site for a few days, went through all the TDs and yet couldn't find this particular model albeit some stuff resembled it. Decided to make an account and ask for some help. Perhaps it is unable to be rep'd? If you have any information that could help, please advise :) I will be contacting a couple of TDs to see if they are able to get their hands on it.

tmbe8ht.png

Thanks! :D

Morgii

tanweekiat

I'm Pretty Popular
26/3/12
Just that it's not popular among many here... Even if so, it will be really lousy quality. And yes, no such movement available for rep.

Best bet is to search the forum and see if there's any one that caught your eye. If u like dress watch, do consider IWC 3714 (many acclaimed as the most dressy accurate watch currently)

Morgii

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/1/15
Thanks for your quick reply! I had figured that if I couldn't find it, it was likely to be either unpopular or a non rep'd watch (or both). I contacted a few TDs and we shall see what they say... I'm not holding my breath though.

Also thanks for the advice with the IWC - I've been also eyeing up the IW390406 (the Laureus sport ed) but alas, again, I can't seem to find it anywhere! Just my luck :D

Shade

18/8/11
Even if its repped I doubt anything besides the date and time will function...

nalomb

Be Excellent
6/8/12
Not necessarily -- there were some reps of models like this that had pushers which operated the functions a few years ago. Most of them are fantasy models, but they do function albeit not with the same mechanics as the genuine article.

Morgii

9/1/15
Yup, after contacting a bunch of TDs, all said they couldn't get their hands on it and likely won't be able to ... ever.
So I'm not going to hold my breath for a Patek Philippe for the time being - perhaps in the future :)
Going to try out a Panerai for the meantime....

Thanks for all your help and comments!! :D