• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Well 2 of this in the last 3 months.. Bad luck!

Cydrone

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
16/1/14
Anyone else have been sized recently?

Virpag

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/3/13
I'm going thru customs now how long did it take to get the letter sent to you first experience

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

flyr

Renowned Member
15/9/12
I would come up with an alternate name and address for your next shipment, you may have been flagged by customs.:thinking:

Cydrone

INMATE
16/1/14
Once you see your package in Customs for over 10 days... Kiss it good bye.

egroegart

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/7/13
crap. that's getting a little too close to me. What airport did yours go through? mine always go through Chicago and then on to Ohio.

DANZIW

Renowned Member
18/1/14
What happens when you get the formal notice is it a fine?

bc1221

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/4/14
they kick your door down with a swat team and take all your things.

Virpag

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/3/13
Dote TD replace? How does this work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

centrum

27/7/14
That is very unfortunate. I have ordered more than 10 reps (mostly two reps at once) from the US, but never got seized once. Hope the US Customs is not getting strict with reps.

Cydrone

INMATE
16/1/14
well according to my trust the dealer which is Robbie he said that he has been having troubles shipping to US specially customs in Chicago is getting tougher with reps. I have been a victim of 2 confiscation on the last 2 months., I think I will be changing my name to Matilda Perkins and have them deliver it right next door

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
All we see here is a US Customs Seized Item Notice. It could be coming from a seized $15 bad quality Rep LV ladies purse bought at an El Cheapo Asian website !! Who is to know it is all about an expensive Rep, or shipment of Reps ?? Right ? We need details, corresponding dates, and everything before and after. Unless it all adds up, and it all points to the correct item seized, even the TD will have you 'produce' all this info, before even considering a refund. Keep that in mind. ................. Not saying it is not to be believed, but that is the way to a refund or exchange.

thedoover

Snow Monkey Ambassador
Supporter
Certified
15/6/10
Note the street address for customs is on Canal St.