• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Anyone seen this Zenith?

thedoover

Snow Monkey Ambassador
Supporter
Certified
15/6/10
Its not great, but Im thrilled to see ANY new Zenith rep being attempted. Maybe some of the Captain, chronomaster or Striking 10th model variations can be done well now.

xpletiv

I'm Pretty Popular
3/3/10
Looks nice. Except, for me, it's a Pilot ; the dial is just so flat. Are there any Pilots that don't look like a sheet of paper?

Prancuzas

Renowned Member
6/3/12
Looks cheap.

Also as far as I've googled the one and only version that exists is with SS case. Now look what Asians did - released three different gold versions and no ss :D

But good point on rep attempts - I find more pleasing for my eyes watching these funny fantasies instead of new supermegacool APs :)

jan.becher

Horology Curious
10/6/12
Why the hell, they make such crap? Zenith is a great brand with legendary ElPrimero watches. There are dozens of good to great AP, Hublot, PAMs, Rolex, or Breitlings, decent Omegas , IWCs and othes. Why not Zenth? They are getting much stronger in marketing an they are one of the big brads for future...

Stromtrooper4

22/11/07
It's a shame about the DW position. Makes the $500+ all the more extreme
IMG_9530-1024x768.JPG

vs

03_2040_400_21_C496_3.jpg