• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Audemars Piguet Ginza7 Roo by J12

Maxsky

6/3/12
This 7 is just ugly and for the rest of the watch i am waiting for High res pictures cause it was one of my big expectation with the Lebron.

But in this state it's a nogo for me too plus now we know that new mvt are coming, i am gonna keep my wallet closed for 2 or 3 monthes :)

Update: Up on Puretime
http://www.pure-time.com/product/ro...carbon-jf-best-edition-on-rubber-strap-a7750/

Really disappointed, it's a huge fail for me as this watch deserved high attention to details!

Maxsky

6/3/12
My bad, I knew the noob version was a fail but I thought the J12 version wasn't out yet.

Sorry did not notice it was JF... Will see but according to their latest release I am no more impressed by them :(

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
Dial fix and I buy or wait for GP and new decorated fancy movements lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maxsky

6/3/12
Go back to the Ginza topic.

I checked some high res pics I found and this is just a Quartz quality rep level as everything is wrong:

- dial numbers are wrong in the shape and finish. Gonzalez has its own font and finish.
- the 7 is just a big joke
- they come back with a huge spacing on the numbers 8 10 and 11 around the subdial
- AP logo too tall
- case back lettering does not look good at all

rnrprof

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
24/3/14
United States
It is a no go from me and it doesn't really matter if the fix it so it looks 100% gen. I just do not like the watch at all, which is why there are so many different models. For Example, my LeBron is on its way to me now from cali so should have it tomorrow- but many here have no desire for the LeBron at all. Do want that peanut butter one when Noob gets the dial color right if the release it or if J12 fixes the color like they did on their 2014 Safari which took it from a no-have to a must keep for me- just waiting for my new crystals for it to post pics.
And, as everyone else mentions- why such a standout "7"? These manufacturers need to hire us as an advisory panel and we can make sure that their releases are spot on, but maybe they don't want that at all. Guess they would rather sell 3 or 4 of a specific rep with each one having 1 or 2 minor improvements.

Oh BTW - Merry Christmas for all.

walkingcloud

Renowned Member
10/7/12
yuck. diamonds are too feminine anyways.

I hope JF gets the all gold peanut butter 2014 ROO correct. That watch has been on my mind for a while now.

kamen

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/11/14
yuck. diamonds are too feminine anyways.

I hope JF gets the all gold peanut butter 2014 ROO correct. That watch has been on my mind for a while now.

+1 to that. I almost bought the noob but ordered a RG schumi to tide me over.

Sbybbuser

I'm Pretty Popular
20/7/12
The 7 is big because they use bigger diamonds....and charge the same price as the initial puny diamonds.
We should applause the factory.

jamztio

I'm Pretty Popular
10/1/12
Another fail. Just because of the 7... I'm not even excited in any AP releases anymore.

Maxsky

6/3/12
Another fail. Just because of the 7... I'm not even excited in any AP releases anymore.
I understand your point specially at the price they sold these reps. You can have same quality rep and even better for quite half the price.
That's why when it comes to AP reps I am waiting for top quality and no major flaws!