• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Newbie from IStanbul - TURKEY

genjuro

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/12/14
Hi everybody,
been reading the forum for days, I decided to it is time to say hi!

looking to get for my first rep!
not gonna ask the silly question "who got the best omega rep?" as I believe I have educated myself as to how things go around.

I decided on the brand and then model.
Now slowly starting to contact the TDs for an educated purchase....

Just want to thank all the people here who have made great contributions for anyone who is lost and dont even know they are...

great community, great information...

keep up the good work. many thanks...

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
Welcome to the forum :)

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Welcome.

Istanbul is absolutely beautiful. I was there this summer with the family and we loved it!

SSTEEL

Banned
Banned
30/1/13
Welcome aboard! I lived in Old Istanbul myself for a while, loved it there!

genjuro

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/12/14
Welcome aboard! I lived in Old Istanbul myself for a while, loved it there!

Welcome.

Istanbul is absolutely beautiful. I was there this summer with the family and we loved it!

thanks for all the kind and warm welcomes... I already started feeling like an old member...

I wouldnt imagine finding people who lived in Istanbul here... Wow.

Istanbul is nice very nice, but it is like a very beautiful lady... This beautiness sometimes come with a cost though :))

Born and raised here, 35 yeras old, now working at a high school as vice-principal. things are okay... but after I get my omega seamaster I am sure i will be a happier person :)))

I wonder what part of istanbul you saw... there are a lot of things to do here, even if you stay for 30 days, you can go to a different place every single day...