• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Post Your First Rep!!

Laz730

Known Member
5/12/14
Ok guys...Here is the first rep I ever purchased. Which also created the addiction of buying rep's something we can all relate to and something that we suffer from lol So if you still have your first rep that you ever purchased post it, I would like to see them!! If you don't have your first rep post a description about it! Thanks!!

Rolex: DayDate

Fiveostang

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/11/12
Looks good. Not crazy about diamonds myself but to each their own. Here's my first.
0dfe0d65039c9a8b0dec75eef16f1800.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

d4m.test

Darkened out, tough and collectible, oceanic and deepsea memorabilia, somehow:) has seen lots of action since
dssdbackL1050774.jpg

dssdL1050776.jpg

and was very soon followed by this:)
pamMG_0529.jpg

straycat

Renowned Member
27/11/12

I bought my 1st rep 16 years ago. I still have it plus it still runs ok!
I always like the white dial 16570 so 8 years later I ended up buying this one

Without the reps to try out I wouldn't have bought all the gens.

mike 8

Legendary Member
13/8/11
This was my first
For those who remember, I bought it from Lay
Sold it a while ago...I do miss it

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
This was my first rep. Bought it from BK around 3 years ago. It was a terrible v1 sub-c. Ofcourse, I didn't know that at the time....I certainly don't miss it.

This was my second rep:
MB time walker chrono from sead. One of the best reps around IMO

Then I got into TC watches:

Now I'm in to vintage

And most recently:
4b2f247cf0b93a21b5584b7e974fb12d.jpg

Oops just realised this thread is about your FIRST rep and not a history of rep ownership....oh well it's done now.

umaso

Renowned Member
28/6/14
I received this for the high school graduation present from my aunt over 10 years ago. While maybe it sounds bad to actually receive a rep as a gift, she was going to China and asking if I wanted anything.

It's a quartz rep and I've been meaning to change the battery to see if it still works. I don't know, since it was a present I just can't get rid of it, is it weird for a rep to have sentimental value?

EA322C7E-3628-4813-9978-A5AC6389832F_zpsj4ai5hch.jpg

Resistor

9/11/14
Can't find pictures, but my first was a Bond SMP from some random site. This was probably 2008 or 2009, before I found RG, RWG, etc.

It wasn't a bad watch and I think it was under $200. Not a super rep but not a complete ripoff. Ended up selling it to a dude on Craigslist - again, before I found the rep forums.

egroegart

1/7/13
Oh, just wait til I find mine. lol. It's at my mom's house packed away. Got it when I was 15 which was 26 years ago. and boy is she a gem. lmao. I plan on finding it next time I go there. Actually when I got it it didn't look too bad, but within a couple months the gold started fading and actually coming off. It is a gold datejust with a president bracelet. I wore it for a few years running good, It has a 21j movement. I remember by the end I couldn't wind it anymore, and the rotor wouldn't turn freely so I would open the caseback and manually turn the rotor many times to wind it. lol. then it would be fine until the next day. Then my senior year I decided to stand up for myself against one of the football players who harassed me throughout highschool, but I never bit, but this time I decided what the heck, and wrestled him putting him down and in his place, earning respect in the process but breaking the bracelet so that it couldn't be fixed. That was the end of wearing that watch for me. I will find it. and post some lovely pics of this atrocity. lol.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Oh, just wait til I find mine. lol. It's at my mom's house packed away. Got it when I was 15 which was 26 years ago. and boy is she a gem. lmao. I plan on finding it next time I go there. Actually when I got it it didn't look too bad, but within a couple months the gold started fading and actually coming off. It is a gold datejust with a president bracelet. I wore it for a few years running good, It has a 21j movement. I remember by the end I couldn't wind it anymore, and the rotor wouldn't turn freely so I would open the caseback and manually turn the rotor many times to wind it. lol. then it would be fine until the next day. Then my senior year I decided to stand up for myself against one of the football players who harassed me throughout highschool, but I never bit, but this time I decided what the heck, and wrestled him putting him down and in his place, earning respect in the process but breaking the bracelet so that it couldn't be fixed. That was the end of wearing that watch for me. I will find it. and post some lovely pics of this atrocity. lol.

WTF dude, ?
Always break the NOSE, Then the Bracelet. In That Order !
Good show Bro !!!

Fiveostang

6/11/12
WTF dude, ?
Always break the NOSE, Then the Bracelet. In That Order !
Good show Bro !!!

No no no you wrap the watch around your hands with the watch head over your knuckles and swing as hard as you can.

egroegart

1/7/13
haha. no punches thrown, no need. I've got a lot of patience but after 4 years of that jerks comments to me I pretty much had just had it and said what the heck. It was time to retire that watch anyway. lol. far past time. lol

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
No no no you wrap the watch around your hands with the watch head over your knuckles and swing as hard as you can.

NO, youll mess up the AR that way

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
If you mean by lodging it in his face then duh that's what's supposed to happen.

Youre right !
Delay that last.

Carry On !