• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New decorated movement for AP divers.

gashers82

1/1/14
There is about 1mm free space still, LOL.

I hope you guys know you are getting a preview of the new generation of 15400s with these photos of the new decorated movement. :D

Better sell the old ones quick before they are devalued overnight. :picard2:

Noooooo. I don't want to sell mine, I just got it

shaidx

Put Some Respect On My Name
15/7/12
There is about 1mm free space still, LOL.

I hope you guys know you are getting a preview of the new generation of 15400s with these photos of the new decorated movement. :D

can they do the same movement decoration plate magic on miyota?

D

d4m.test

It´s really very, very nice and makes You want one. But than I still don´t trust any Chinese made decorations, when no tolerances are allowed as on a movement:
bridge isn´t well screwed in, screw falls into movement, bridge gets loose, bridge is hitting the rotor or balance wheel etc. etc.

But it looks good:)

AstroAvia

Renowned Member
29/8/08
BRAZIL
Lucky me that I don't care about the appearance of movements. Otherwise, I would go crazy about the noob's ceramic diver I just received!

superfolex

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/2/11
Oh but u will astro. Its only a matter of time.

Sent from my iP**** using Tapatalk

Micasol

I'm Pretty Popular
14/4/14
this movement like this look better than the presentation of the stock one, if they could do the same with the others open case back, like those with A7750, would be a good step.

D

d4m.test

Damn. I've been delaying getting a 15400 because of some of the flaws. If they pop this movement in, then make the lume on the hands and dial thinner, I'll pick one up in a flash.

asani

Horology Curious
22/11/13
Damn. I've been delaying getting a 15400 because of some of the flaws. If they pop this movement in, then make the lume on the hands and dial thinner, I'll pick one up in a flash.

:thumbsup:

rhreplica

Known Member
31/5/14

Add RG with leather strap and were in business!

Leewei

21/3/12
That looks perfectly fine... Been waiting to pull trigger on Ceramic diver since 6 mths back.
just can't bloody accept the A2824 and miyota look.
Glad I finally waited. This is Considered V5 I believed.
V1 - Closed back
V2 - DLC with gold rotor
V3 - DLC with miyota by J12
V4 - Ceramic case with Miyota or A2824
V5 - Ceramic with A3120 caliber (Now)

zero_deficit

I'm Pretty Popular
2/11/12
I wouldn't call them new versions, only changes has been case material. These are just different movement options

WatchGuy>IT

14/5/12
keep 'em coming china guys!!

I can't believe how the rep scene is getting exciting month by month. just look a year ago and look now, where rumors talk about a full repped AP calibre.

Also these decorated movements on the divers look awesome!!