• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Order placed - money gone - no respond

bensko

Looking Around
23/7/14
Hello everyone

I placed my first order ever with pure-time 3 days ago. They charged my credit card immediately after I placed the order however i have not received any order confirmation or anything else from pure-time.

Obviously now i am a bit concerned.

Can anybody help or know how to get in contact with these guys?

Thank you much in advance

Regards
Bensko

egroegart

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/7/13
well, first you need to read about the ordering process, which it's too late for that now. but it goes like this. You go to puretime's section on the main page. their email address is plastered everywhere in their section. Contact them with what watch you are interested in. ask if it is available and tell them what movement you want and how much is it, and how they would like you to pay. then they return your email, then you pay. I suggest now emailing them as their email is very easy to find. Hopefully the watch you ordered is in stock, if not you will be given the option to choose another watch or a refund which doesn't happen fast. Next time read before ordering. good luck. Hopefully it all works out for you. Make sure to spend some time doing some reading though and learn how this whole thing works. Puretime is a trusted dealer here. YOu have no reason to be worried if you in fact ordered from the puretime from our site, using the website provided in their section here on the main page in their section as their are other sites pretending to be puretime but are actually scams. That is why reading is important.

D

d4m.test

If You have been on the correct puretime-asia site there is nothing to worry about, 3-4 days response-time is what I had when e-mailing them questioning. Make sure You visited the correct site, that´s all. Send an e-mail stating You have placed and payed an order.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Well, assuming you dealt with the correct PT 3 days isn't that long mate. No point in contacting you until they have your watch, have checked it and taken pics. Depending on the watch that can take some time.

There are over 80,000 members on this site, PT are hardly going to risk losing the right to sell here just to take your couple of 100 are they?

bensko

Looking Around
23/7/14
thx for all ur fast replies so far. I am quite sure i placed the order from the correct site:

http://pure-time.com/

i also just emailed them (gmail) and asked about the status

I mean at least what I can expect from them after charging my credit card is an order confirmation that they received the order. That is the only reason why i am concerned. Hope all will get solved within the next few days.

Davidms12

Known Member
13/11/14
Canada/US
There was nothing to "solve". You need to have patience....the most important thing when dealing in reps. You need to read (a lot) more to get your head around all aspects before you start flipping out.

enjoy your watch.

david