• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP Jarno Trulli is released from J12

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
9 minutes of a cows asshole...

That's inaccurate. Just 4:38, the rest is just blank video. Either that or my mind went blank and it did not register. It can only see so much of a cow's asshole. Looked fine to me but then what my eyes see and what my mind registers must different. :lol:

BuddhistGirafe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/13
Either way.. looks really bad dial colour wise in the video and pictures. Hopefully slaughter can shed some light when his arrives.

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
Anyone get theirs yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fitipaldi

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
8/10/10
the hornback strap with red stitching is a winner!!!

Looking at the pictures of the gen, the dial is really off... I hope the factory will solve this issue in their next batch.

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
There will be no V2 for JT. Ryan's and Angus's pictures typically have colour distortions. I think the rep dial in actual reality might be closer to the gen than people think.

Maxsky

6/3/12
There will be no V2 for JT. Ryan's and Angus's pictures typically have colour distortions. I think the rep dial in actual reality might be closer to the gen than people think.

I wish for you that you are true :)

But looking at the Gen pics, you can clearly see how many miles away the rep is :(
Everything on the rep feels... way off. There is too much thing that catch my eyes : subdial needles too long, pushers completely off, the red and grey colors are missed and subdials color is not poping off like on the Gen.

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
If it is bad, I will use everything except dial as basis for a fantasy.

yentob

22/7/12
I have said it a few times, in some cases the photos do not show details such as colour correctly. We have the same with the Schumi, loads of people speculating based on the photos, however once owners received the pieces opinions were very different.

If you like the Trulli and have always wanted this rep, go for it. J12 have been doing a great job.

ukbondraider

20/9/14
I am liking this watch the more I see it. It resembles the colour scheme of one of my favourite Hublots, the ice bang but with more colour. Im not to bothered about the innacurate dial colour as others. What bothers me more is the price of this thing. It will definitely need the rep 2014 black themes strap from day one meaning it effectively costs more than the LBJ and Schumacher.

This is a complete no in my book. Having said that I will still probably buy this in addition to the LBJ but Im in no rush to order this yet. Maybe next year after the announcements from SIHH 2015.

These AP rep factories need to look at their pricing.

mark3

Renowned Member
27/7/14
Why could they not make the trulli as a good rep as the LBJ? They already have 42mm FC case and cermet bezel from schumi (but 2mm bigger) so I dont see that much more investment in researching how to make the perfect clone.... It is strange to say from me but I might actually buy the LBJ now, even though I prefer more stealth/inconspicious black watches that are not flashy and absolutely not gangsta style, which LBJ def is!

jamztio

I'm Pretty Popular
10/1/12
Haha. No matter how many times we try to deny it, the grey on JT and Schumi IS wrong. But even that, in Schumi case, people like it anyway since the overall quality shines brighter than the wrong grey. So some people don't bother with it in the end.

Anyway, here are some JT pics from our Asian mates.

202109czml3rbbcb3durim.jpg

202116lr9fhiz3541f4o1s.jpg

202123ch16r4otpq6s5phq.jpg

ukbondraider

20/9/14
These pics dont help. It looks like a black dial in those pics lol.

I think the cermet bezel is probably the best feature of new AP watches. The shine of SS bezels but the durability of black ceramic bezels.

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
tomorrow you will get some pics

sent from my iPad Air

Maxsky

6/3/12
I am liking this watch the more I see it. It resembles the colour scheme of one of my favourite Hublots, the ice bang but with more colour. Im not to bothered about the innacurate dial colour as others. What bothers me more is the price of this thing. It will definitely need the rep 2014 black themes strap from day one meaning it effectively costs more than the LBJ and Schumacher.

This is a complete no in my book. Having said that I will still probably buy this in addition to the LBJ but Im in no rush to order this yet. Maybe next year after the announcements from SIHH 2015.

These AP rep factories need to look at their pricing.

It Should not be a problem fro you as it seems you can get really good wholesale prices on Day one... If you get the LBJ for approx 600 keep me informed :thumbsup:

Maxsky

6/3/12
The red on the needle is really bad Like on the LBJ with the blue :(

I really do not understand why they missed the colors. When they receive the first sample, they can clearly see that it's wrong.... it's like they don't care and just ask the factory for blue needle, red neddle whatever shade it will be, just make us needles ! :rofl::facepalm:

Not mentioning the brushed "rounded" pushers....

mark3

Renowned Member
27/7/14
The red on the needle is really bad Like on the LBJ with the blue :(

I really do not understand why they missed the colors. When they receive the first sample, they can clearly see that it's wrong.... it's like they don't care and just ask the factory for blue needle, red neddle whatever shade it will be, just make us needles ! :rofl::facepalm:

Not mentioning the brushed "rounded" pushers....

In this way there will always be upgrade buyers that buy the V2 and they make more money. They learned something from Apple with their continuous new iPhones

MADRED7

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/11
Looking forward to real life pics ... it is a nice watch, unfortunately too small for me.

Dr. Theo