• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

CONUS based TDs

Breitling22

Horology Curious
17/2/14
Can anyone just give me a quick list with some of the US based TDs? I'm having a difficult time finding a watch with the typical Asian based dealers so I figured dealing with the guys in my country might be easier. Also, I messaged Stan about 3 weeks ago with a purchase request and never heard back. Is that normal??
Thanks in advance!

Breitling22

Horology Curious
17/2/14
The newest noob version of the 114060 no date Sub. I would have guessed it to be a pretty common rep.

DVNE

Put Some Respect On My Name
7/11/12
Stan can not source these. He can only source the lower end 21j reps. Your best bet is m2m or go through our trusted dealers from China

Resistor

9/11/14
Can anyone just give me a quick list with some of the US based TDs? I'm having a difficult time finding a watch with the typical Asian based dealers so I figured dealing with the guys in my country might be easier. Also, I messaged Stan about 3 weeks ago with a purchase request and never heard back. Is that normal??
Thanks in advance!
Sure:

WBK...

That's all I know of, ever since sead fled the country.

afdaddy

Renowned Member
13/12/13
Yeah, you're not going to find a lot of real TDs that are US based considering the reps are made in China. I mean think about it, how or why would try to import large amounts of counterfeit goods through customs illegally? That's like real jail time...

Malkovich

9/8/14
Yeah, you're not going to find a lot of real TDs that are US based considering the reps are made in China. I mean think about it, how or why would try to import large amounts of counterfeit goods through customs illegally? That's like real jail time...
One man's jail time, is another man's genius business idea.

Malkovich

9/8/14
It happens only a couple of times per week - almost always while I'm at work.
Crap, I think we work at the same place.
8ae6e2193e149765be64cc5d627e57f6.jpg