• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Any super rep white dial Pam?

Shenanigan

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/10/14
Wish I had a ctrl+F button on my phone to search the Pam guide, but I don't :(

Any 44mm watch + thin Pam to recommend? Luminor/radiomir.

I'm after a while round dial..

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
I'm looking for a large white dial Pam 47mm myself!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

silverclaw

I'm Pretty Popular
24/2/13
UK
I think the only white 47mm panerai is the PAM225 slytech submersible. I've never seen the rep though.

113 and 114 are very good reps, and I truly hope the white dial daylight from the pam785 set will be coming out soon.

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Beautifull watch, but is there a super rep ?

Not at all. This is completely impossible since the original is made of Platinum. Even the weight will be completely different
Of course movement is completely inaccurate with a display caseback
Max a First Class rep without no fixed level yet

Anyway the watch seems very well built and the quality and finish seem very good

ALE

silverclaw

I'm Pretty Popular
24/2/13
UK
Not at all. This is completely impossible since the original is made of Platinum. Even the weight will be completely different
Of course movement is completely inaccurate with a display caseback
Max a First Class rep without no fixed level yet

Anyway the watch seems very well built and the quality and finish seem very good

ALE

Do you think the lume colour is accurate enough to gen? I think that's one of the most important things to me.

Evora

I'm Pretty Popular
30/10/13
The watch has some flaws, I don't know about the lume, as it's really hard to compare on pics with different lightning, camera setup, adn so on...
This PAM518 is a really nice watch, amazingly well finished, all details (even if "flaws") had many attention.

As the gen is limited to 50ex, I don't think that someone will point out the lume, even movement. Most of the ppl don't know Panerai, and the ones I saw with one, mainly, when you ask them, they reply "It's a Luminor" or "Luminor Marina"... they don't know the refs, models, so about lume or movement... they buy what they see at the AD.

I could never afford the gen, so if someone knows enough Panerai and this model, he'll know that couldn't be a gen... No need to have a look to the watch...

Once ordred I tought i made a "mistake", not a good rep, movement, and so... believe it or not, this PAM518 didn't leave my wirst since 3 days now !

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
As Evora says it is difficult to tell by pics if the lume colour is accurate.
It is almost impossible to get a gen and lume colour on pics are very different from real colour
I really think the colour is a bit different: darker and a bit less yellowish on rep
Anyway it will be almost impossible to have the rep side by side with a gen

ALE