• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Looking to buy Audemar 44mm forged carbon, who ever looking to sell theirs

Kingair2013us

22/9/14
Just got mine last

Stunning watch

e30392f7cc72298975e4bc0fb4f02d2a.jpg

ukbondraider

20/9/14
Looking to buy Audemar 44mm forged carbon, who ever looking to sell theirs

Why dont you just buy from a dealer? If you want to save a few quid buy with wholesale price from the likes of TsWatch or Watch Station. It will probably be cheaper than buying used from this forum.

sanankid

I'm Pretty Popular
18/6/11
Why dont you just buy from a dealer? If you want to save a few quid buy with wholesale price from the likes of TsWatch or Watch Station. It will probably be cheaper than buying used from this forum.
Almost all dealers do wholesale price now you just have to ask

mghm3

Renowned Member
2/3/14
Why would it be cheaper than buying from the forum? Aren't all forum watches sold at a loss?

ukbondraider

20/9/14
Why would it be cheaper than buying from the forum? Aren't all forum watches sold at a loss?

Because wholesale prices from dealers are typically 20% or more cheaper than their standard price. M2M sales are usually only a few dollars cheaper than the standard price.

I can buy any new 42mm AP ROO for $USD 478. I can get the Schumacher for close to USD 600. I would therefore be looking to pay around USD 350-400 for a ROO not the USD 500+frequently asked via M2M.

The FC is probably around USD 600 new aswell (if not slighty less). How many owners would sell theirs for less than USD 600?

mghm3

Renowned Member
2/3/14
Because wholesale prices from dealers are typically 20% or more cheaper than their standard price. M2M sales are usually only a few dollars cheaper than the standard price.

I can buy any new 42mm AP ROO for $USD 478. I can get the Schumacher for close to USD 600. I would therefore be looking to pay around USD 350-400 for a ROO not the USD 500+frequently asked via M2M.
And all you do to get that is ask for wholesale price?

ukbondraider

20/9/14
Essentially you get no aftersales service eg no free repairs if they break and no insurance if they get seized by customs.

Just like all m2m sales anyway

mghm3

Renowned Member
2/3/14
Essentially you get no aftersales service eg no free repairs if they break and no insurance if they get seized by customs.

Just like all m2m sales anyway
Interesting, thanks. That's a tough decision, especially with customs risk.