• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Panerai Replica Question

George M

Looking Around
30/10/14
Hi guys,

I am interested in purchasing Panerai Radiomir & Luminor replicas (one of each).
Can you give me some guidance with regards to what to look out for, the options and your recommendations?

Thank you in advance.

George M.

Ruski91

Put Some Respect On My Name
12/10/12
Hi George and welcome to the forum.

The best place to start would be to go to the pam section and take a look at the Panerai Review Guide (PAM Review Guide). This guide is amazing and will literally break down all of the panerai reps currently out there and will rate them for you. Its a huge review guide and it will take you some time to go through it thoroughly. My advice to you is simple - do not make any rash decisions just yet. You are brand new to this forum and you will benefit greatly from taking the time to read as much as possible first.

My advice would be to follow the following steps:

1) Read the PAM review guide, found here: http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php?t=107365

2) Take a look at this section, Called Frequently asked questions: http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=35
You will find many rules and regulations on how to behave and conduct yourself on the forum.

3) Once you have found the watch you are looking for or watches you are looking for, use the search function at the top right of the forum to search for member reviews of the most recent offerings. The best reviews are usually linked in the PAM review guide, but you can always search for more info.

4) Take a look at our trusted dealer section. Read some reviews about the dealers and find one that you are comfortable with. Or a few that you are comfortable with. Send them an email to find out if the watches are available and work out the details. Usually dealers will send QC (Quality Control) pics for you to be sure you are receiving what you have asked for. This is your time to inspect the pics to make sure everything is to your liking. Please know that posting QC pics and asking our thoughts is usually frowned upon - unless you have a specific question.

5) Have patience and wait for your watches to arrive. The process will normally take 1-2.5 weeks from first communication to receiving the reps. Dont worry and have faith that everything will be ok (it usually is)

George M

Looking Around
30/10/14
Hi guys, thank you for your guidance. I understand it was a rather naive 'typical' new member's question (where do you start?).
Ruski91, I really appreciate you taking the time to assist me to that level of detail. You are very generous.
I will definitely follow your instructions and get a Panerai education, then I can share my experiences with you and others, perhaps bounce some ideas off you.
Thanks once again,

George.

George M

Looking Around
30/10/14
Oh, and by the way, I LOVE your watch collection and the quality of the photography.
Well done, very inspirational. I'm interested to know more, but I'll have a bit of a read first.
Thanks,

George.

Ruski91

Put Some Respect On My Name
12/10/12
No problem buddy! Glad I could help!
And thanks for the compliment. Photographing watches is so tricky and I am still learning new things every day.

Any questions - feel free to PM me and ask!