• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Western Union

Simpsan

Horology Curious
24/9/14
Hi,
do all dealers offer WU discounts?
if not is there a list of those who do?
TY

beefjerky456

I'm Pretty Popular
4/3/12
Hi,

Some do
No, you need to ask them or see if they show this in their section posts.

One thing to remember as you are in the UK, if this will be your 1st WU transaction, right now you can get decent cashback for your 1st WU overseas payment from Quidco.

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
I know that Trevor and Sead offer discounts on WU purchases. .................go ask and confirm them on that. Good luck...............

Simpsan

Horology Curious
24/9/14
Thanks guys, I've already made my first orders, a B&R and a PAM 299 which I am very pleased with, looking at a Noob PAM 243 and Patek Nautilus ( Miyota 9015 ) to add to these. ( and then maybe a couple more! )
Just wanting to ensure that I'm comparing apples with apples when pricing up.
thanks again

SSTEEL

Banned
Banned
30/1/13
Which TD did you go with? WU is fine online for me, but there are some issues with some UK banks that stop payments, but easily sorted out.

Simpsan

Horology Curious
24/9/14
My first order was with Toro and my bank did initially do a fraud check on the WU payment.
after the check, a phone call to check I really wanted to send money to WU, everything went through ok.
my main reason for the question is that another TD has the two watches I want at a better price but WU discount is not mentioned. I've since seen that when you check out the WU discount is noted :)