• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New J12 Panda 44MM Discussions

Desiree

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/6/14
If you guys haven't noticed there was a recent J12 panda 44mm that was released.

After asking several TDs, I've noticed that the noob version of the panda was OOS or phrase out, any thoughts of this new watches? Upon some observations, only the DW looks different ( the noob version had the older DW while this follow's J12's usual DW)

Pictures can be viewed here

http://www.intime.co/product.php?id_product=1595

tinitonsi

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
21/3/14
I think they only add a leather strap to the rubber strap's version...
This make it a new or updated version? For me, no
Just my opinion...

vpx

Renowned Member
2/11/10
On the JF version the stick lume looks thicker along with the tachy markers and the pusher ceramic part was a slightly different shape but that looked like all they changed to me.

Desiree

Banned
6/6/14
I think they only add a leather strap to the rubber strap's version...
This make it a new or updated version? For me, no
Just my opinion...

Apparently they came out of a different factory altogether....from what TDs are saying

stxtf

Renowned Member
4/4/11
I received my 2nd CF 2011 last week, and it surprised me by being significantly better than my first. Much better AR, better carbon pattern, and better dial printing. Sometimes updates seem to be released without any indication of such...

steveshing

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/6/13
I received my 2nd CF 2011 last week, and it surprised me by being significantly better than my first. Much better AR, better carbon pattern, and better dial printing. Sometimes updates seem to be released without any indication of such...
Hi can u post the pics in between 2 watches :D thanks

PAMaholic

Renowned Member
22/6/09
I have the j12 44mm Panda and am really impressed with the build quality. The ar is very good. I don't see any reason to get it ar'ed. But anyways i have it sent to Domi to swap in a new swiss movement and waterproofing so i got a keeper on this. Go for it, you'll love it.

Desiree

Banned
6/6/14
Actually ZF factory is J12 factory...

the difference i know of is J12 consist of many many small factories and one of them is ZF. So hope it sums it up, J12 is the factory that did the Chanel J12s legend, and they own smaller factories in aid of the production in the past.

someone in WM whom is pretty up in the rep world shared this with me over drinks.

i stand to be corrected tho...

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
ZF is not J12, but some dealers get there watches from ZF...complicated but very easy. At the end, J12 is making it and that counts.

sent from my iPad Air

stxtf

Renowned Member
4/4/11
Hi can u post the pics in between 2 watches :D thanks

I no longer have the old one. I sold it, wanted it back, and the second one is definitely much better. Here's the second. Very gen-like clarity (I have tried the gen)

WP_20141006_11_32_33_Pro.jpg

Desiree

Banned
6/6/14
ZF is not J12, but some dealers get there watches from ZF...complicated but very easy. At the end, J12 is making it and that counts.

sent from my iPad Air

Guru so is ZF a reseller of sorts?

lambor

I'm Pretty Popular
17/10/12
Hello friends . We just change the strap for a gen or not? The gen strap are consistent ?
Thank you for your help.

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
"silent upgrades" and "silent downgrades" always take place between batches whenever a maker gets new component supplies that differ from the last delivery. I have had 3 Montauk Highways which were all different in quality and parts details.

Desiree

Banned
6/6/14
Any inputs will be deeply appreciated, which panda do you think is better noob or j12