• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Has EMS been slow lately?

hansmeier

3/6/13
I emailed him today, but he hasn't answered yet...

I know he's really a good and helpful guy and he will do all he can do to "remind" ;) EMS to ship out our parcels... But I think it will take a couple of days to reduce this backlog.

co-axial

Legendary Member
Advisor
16/9/10
Dealers can't do anything atm to solve this. It left their hands after shipping.
But note. If a parcel gets lost most of the TDs here replace and ship again.

hansmeier

3/6/13
Thanks co-ax! I still don't believe our parcels are lost. This would happen to maybe 1 or 2 parcels, but not to many in nearly the same time frame...

Our parcels are just delayed, for whatever reason (national holidays, iPhone 6, etc).

All we have to do is just wait... and wait... and post same rant from time to time! ;)

Powell21

Renowned Member
22/10/11
Well this just blows I got a deep blue sea in airmail limbo, shipped 9/25.
Nothing like the waiting game.

Brodders

Known Member
6/4/13
Can anyone who's waiting update the thread as soon as there packages start moving again.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

hansmeier

3/6/13
Yes, please let's keep this thread updated!

Just got an answer from Ryan (or from his staff?) saying that the post office replied that the parcel will arrive in UK on the 10th.

So, let's wait and see...

co-axial

Legendary Member
Advisor
16/9/10
Threads like these (waiting and patience) always need popcorn :)

EDAzZiw.gif

Calibre16

31/1/12
I'm glad Im not the only one with this problem, since that should mean that it isn't lost/stolen.
I will update as soon as my package starts moving again, hopefully it will happen... NOW!... nope, nothing... NOW!?... no still nothing :(

Powell21

Renowned Member
22/10/11
Well if it's any consolation my tracking just went from no info at all to
"Origin post is preparing shipment."

Haza

renoz

25/5/12
Got a parcel stuck in Spanish customs from the 22nd Sept....
it notmally take 3 to 4 days max, now already 2 weeks...! :-(

Brodders

Known Member
6/4/13
Starting to get annoyed now. Still no movement, anyone else had any luck?

chats

25/8/13
Starting to get annoyed now. Still no movement, anyone else had any luck?

don't know if its any help, but my parcel was sent on 7th October and the parcel arrived at my country today.

Brodders

Known Member
6/4/13
Thanks Chats...

Blooming ems couldn't organise a pissup in a brewery. If it's not waiting for me at home after work and no website update I'm gonna enquire with my TD. Seems like it could be more than the Chinese holiday at play here. Suggest we all do the same that way if we are using the same TD's then they can question ems regarding the scale of the missing parcels. Will refer mine to this thread to.

dev1ant

Renowned Member
22/8/10
^
I had an item "despatched aka should've left China" back on September 26th arrive in Canada on the 8th of October. Usually it would've taken at most 3-4 days at most (weekends included). It seems EMS likely prioritized shipments and spent the last few days before the holidays shipping out only large shipments for VIP customers (i.e. saturation by companies like Apple/Samsung for example) or something along those lines. Everyone else with an unimportant package was left until after the holidays it seems...

chats

25/8/13
^
I had an item "despatched aka should've left China" back on September 26th arrive in Canada on the 8th of October. Usually it would've taken at most 3-4 days at most (weekends included). It seems EMS likely prioritized shipments and spent the last few days before the holidays shipping out only large shipments for VIP customers (i.e. saturation by companies like Apple/Samsung for example) or something along those lines. Everyone else with an unimportant package was left until after the holidays it seems...

yeah i think so too, because i found out people that got their parcel posted before the holiday was delayed. as for the apple thing, i don't think they use EMS, because i bought an item from apple, they used TNT from china, posted on the 5th arrived here on the 9th ( no holidays for TNT people i guess :p )