• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What about the 1 percent?

sanankid

I'm Pretty Popular
18/6/11
Why do you guys and gals think that some popular watches have tells while others are constantly improving?

For instance other than the tc any 16610 has terrible crown guards. However there are like 1000 versions of the popular ap diver which has improved vastly. I understand sometime the cost benefit doesn't add up or people don't care. I guess noobs buy subs and informed members buy aps.....

ive vey heard tc explain that getting the cg right isn't that easy. But if china can make a hotel covered in led panels it can shape crown guards correctly.

gmg_3

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/14
Informed members choose a case that is 30% thicker, questionable 7750 and a busted date wheel?

APs are sweet but a milled down case set would be a must for me.

They Improve watchs that sell

Fiveostang

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/11/12
I had crappy CGs on a sub had worked to perfection. That being said Now I wear a TC. I don't like AP personally so not even tempted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MFN-S

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/7/14
What I don't understand is the vast improvements made on the AP ROO models, but no effort put towards fixing the thick base of the hands. Even heavily-modded pieces are still easily distinguishable as reps, because of the hands, versus pieces like the high-end Divers and Subs.