• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Giveaway to New Aussie VIPs

braith7

Renowned Member
29/4/11
Hi Guys,

I have been the recipient of much luck and kindness here lately, and thought it's about time I did something to return the favour. In the spirit of Tommy and cceddlekid (two recent examples), Id like to do a small giveaway... in exchange for showing some support to the forum we all love so much :)

I have a selection of PAM straps and buckles that I dont use, that I have collected through swaps and sales both here and at HF. Nothing too fancy, but a couple of decent ones in there if you have the right model to match or like vintage builds.

I would like to offer them to someone who will get some use out of them. This is open to Australians only to keep postage down (and the CONUS boys do it so much, its about time it went the other way around :) ).

The first Aussie to upgrade to VIP (after I post this, dont be a smart arse) can choose 2 straps and buckles, the second gets whats left... and a warm feeling inside from supporting the forum :)

Just PM Trailboss99 (like it says on the front page above the Chatbox, dont pretend you haven't seen it) and upgrade to VIP, while you're doing so, let him know you're "Occa as", and he'll let me know who to contact for postage details.

Straps - The Roller Buckle one is 26mm, the far right one is 25mm (it says 24mm but its bigger - good for a rad), and the other two are 24mm. The Bottom one is the pick of the litter IMO.
Buckles - Brushed is 25mm, Polished and GPF-Mod Dep are 24mm - The GPF-Mod Dep is flat, vintage style, I think this is a DSN one

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Bump for a generous idea!

braith7

Renowned Member
29/4/11
Still no takers. Calling all non-vip Australians!

I'll put them back in the drawer if no interest soon...

egroegart

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/7/13
bump. come on guys. This is a great deal. You can't get much better than free. and becoming a VIP here helps to keep this forum going. and this forum has served to educate so many thousands of people about watches. so much time and effort has gone into everything that is posted on this site for us to learn from, and it's all made possible by people making donations and by becoming a VIP member. Braith is a great guy and friend and is doing this as a great gesture for our forum. Thank you so much Braith. This is the kind of stuff that makes this forum what it is.

ccart

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/8/14
Hi there!
I'm 'occa as', a 'noob' member and also spending a lot of time 'reading and learning' - I would love to upgrade to VIP, but don't quite know what it is yet lol! Anyway - a really nice gesture and am proud of you for having a go! That's us- generally good blokes down here - oh and the sheilas are too - cos I'm one. Anyway,will do the VIP real soon and hope to make some friends here as well. Still ooking for my 1st rep..... Wish they'd make a sub in mid size.... cheers Cher

qickdraw

15/7/14
Trailboss PM'd...!

I've got a fever, and the only prescription - is more cowbell!

egroegart

1/7/13
Hi there!
I'm 'occa as', a 'noob' member and also spending a lot of time 'reading and learning' - I would love to upgrade to VIP, but don't quite know what it is yet lol! Anyway - a really nice gesture and am proud of you for having a go! That's us- generally good blokes down here - oh and the sheilas are too - cos I'm one. Anyway,will do the VIP real soon and hope to make some friends here as well. Still ooking for my 1st rep..... Wish they'd make a sub in mid size.... cheers Cher

Welcome ccart. Great to have a sheila here. You can go to the main page at the top and see where it says to contact Trailboss to become VIP. Just click on that and he will give you the payment instructions. It's not that much, and the money helps keep this site going and providing members with excellent information. I'd say there's more information here about watches than any other site, in my opinion. and great people too. With VIP you will be able to have access to sections that are not visible to you now and have more opportunities as a VIP. Oh, and with the submariners for women. The subs are 40 mm's for the most part and I know women who wear them as styles evolve the larger watches are in for men and women now. I sub on a nice nato strap is stunning on a sheila. or bracelet if you decide. I think if you would try it out you might like it. Anyway. welcome, and if you have any questions feel free to ask. George

braith7

Renowned Member
29/4/11
George, such a ladies man :) (Thanks for the kind words mate :) )

Qickdraw has gone orange :thumbsup:... PM coming your way mate.

egroegart

1/7/13
Thanks Braith. :)
always nice to have a woman join the forum. There's not too many here.

ccart

17/8/14
Thank you George:vdb:
I will do just that and thanks for the heads up info and VIP explanation. Don't see many ladies reps for sale in the mix..... maybe that's something for someone to do in the future?

KR

Ccart

egroegart

1/7/13
Thank you George:vdb:
I will do just that and thanks for the heads up info and VIP explanation. Don't see many ladies reps for sale in the mix..... maybe that's something for someone to do in the future?

KR

Ccart

You're right ccart. there's not a lot of ladies watches listed on the dealers sites. but, there are ladies watches. If there is a watch that you are interested in just send a pic of it to any of our dealers and ask them if they can get it. I got my mom one a while back, and had to do that. It was a watch that I thought no way in hell would they have, and they did. so even though they aren't listed doesn't mean they don't have them. If you need any help let me know. Glad to help.

ccart

17/8/14
Oh thx george,, yes I really want BK to build me a 35mm sub, that has a swiss eta with all the modded bits, but I fear they will b hard to find. There is a sit that has them, but alas not a TD! It was mentioned in the forums abt 6 months ago...
The other is a j12 auto, white ceramic with all the mods too obviously with dia dial markers n bezel.... but not sure if he will do those.... and then of course is the piece de resistance... the DJ midsize (if poss) with all the bits aligned n modded, pres b'let, MOP face dia dial n fluted bezel in SS.... I'd be very grateful george for any kind of assistance from u :notworthy::notworthy::rolleyes: