• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Yacht Master Blue Dial QC Pics Can I have Feedback?!?!?1

vincegino

Known Member
22/9/10
Hey guys, I am attaching to link of the QC photos Toro sent me. I am a Noon so any help would be appreciated. I originally ordered ht JF blue dial yacht master. nobody has it in stock. I placed the order with toro for the SA3135 version. the link has 5 photos. should I accept the watch?? Take note. under the date, there is a speck of white? islet me know what you guys think! if they fail QC should I just wait for the Jf version when it comes available??

http://s1347.photobucket.com/user/gino02201313/slideshow/

Capt_K

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/14
Beautiful piece mate, i would get one myself once i'm feeling rollies again.
You should grab it :thumbsup:

vincegino

Known Member
22/9/10
Look at the 4 o'clock marker. Just a tad above it and below the date, there is a white mark on the dial. My eye keeps getting drawn to it.

Criegg

Renowned Member
23/4/13
Florida
As long as you don't mind the lume of the hands different from the lume of the markers, I'd accept it

vincegino

Known Member
22/9/10
The lime doesn't bother me, so far what bothers me is the spot on the dial lol. I hope it's just the glare or something. I replied to toro about it. Just waiting for his response

Criegg

Renowned Member
23/4/13
Florida
Most of the time it's on the outside of the crystal.. Just a speck of dust.. See what he says though.. Otherwise, looks good

Christian_Grey

Horology Curious
13/8/14
Hey pal, when did you put an order in? I ordered the same one about a week ago and haven't heard anything yet from Toro.

Om3ga_guy

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/10
Canada
This overall looks good, but doesnt come close to the quality and standards of a Sean, TC or WM9 YM.

The insert is very inaccurate (refer to a Sean insert for something more accurate) and it appears the dwo is off center.

jcrystal23

23/1/14
Hey pal, when did you put an order in? I ordered the same one about a week ago and haven't heard anything yet from Toro.

Send Toro an email. He's one of the fastest to respond in my opinion. Maybe he hasn't received your payment.

Criegg

Renowned Member
23/4/13
Florida
Looks like the white spec of dust is gone and the dwo seems to line up nice enough.. Not a bad piece..