• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Some shots of my new addition - PAM 504

sanankid

I'm Pretty Popular
18/6/11
I received the kW 504 from a member trade and thought I would take some shots in lighting to show off the case. I know it is not the first time and although this watch has been out for a year it is still a stunning addition to any Pam collection. One thing I have noticed is that the case back color and crown color appear to differ from the case. Perhaps it is the finishing and not being bead blasted. I do not know if the gen is similar or not but that said the build quality of this piece is absurdly good.

The lume is nuclear. I was also surprised by the lightness of the case. I understand it is heavier than the zfac or gen but still it is not a heavy watch for being 47 mm. The gold hands are finished well enough although the edges could be cleaner, similar to the 390 noob finishing if not better IMO. If you are thinking of getting your first radiomir you cannot go wrong. Pics below:

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
Good catch Sanankid, good catch :)
I love mine and I bet you will enjoy yours!

rolexwatchfan

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/8/13
One of the nicest pam reps I've ever owned. Wear her with pride!

Cheesemonger

I'm Pretty Popular
23/11/13
Looks good! You could have Marlin run his mod for cp and lume clean on the hands. I need to take a closer up photo of mine, but the cp and hands really made it stand out more IMO.

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Thanks sanankid for these nice pics
I'm impressed by the accuracy of the edges and corners of the Radiomir cushion shape. Maybe the best ever seen
I will include this link in PAM GUIDE

Thanks again
ALE

rolexwatchfan

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/8/13
Thanks sanankid for these nice pics
I'm impressed by the accuracy of the edges and corners of the Radiomir cushion shape. Maybe the best ever seen
I will include this link in PAM GUIDE

Thanks again
ALE

Sanakid, haven't I told you so? :hehehe:
No disappointment here.

sanankid

I'm Pretty Popular
18/6/11
Awesome. Glad to be of use. And yes i know rwf you were right.