• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Aaaaarrgghhh!!!!!

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
That my friend is anxiety 101. Welcome to my world. I can do almost anything today, it just takes me 3 times and a bunch of breaks to get it done RIGHT and not break shit in a fit of anxiety along the way LOL. Oh, they make a pill for it too.

DR3M3L

TECHMIN
Advisor
27/10/14
So, basicly you found out how much fun watchmaking is on reps :p

If you need a new second hand you know how to find me ;)

smokiedabong

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/8/12
At least you didn't end up in Walmat at 4am in the morning madly searching for materials then in frustration calling off the next day just so you can finish the damn watch and be done with it.

ColPanic

Supporter
Certified
17/11/13
When a watch gives you this kind of grief. The kind that you could have avoided by paying someone $40 if not for your lack of patience and/or desire to "learn" by doing it yourself. I've found that there is much more satisfaction in smashing it with a hammer than merely throwing it against the wall. Sometimes watches just need to die. Especially if they mock you.

P4GTR

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/9/07
I might look in the direction of the abomination today after I finish strap work. I loathe the moment.